How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
:unimpressed:

RYMb.gif

:mjlol:
this dude gotta be the most unhinged poster on this site, he thinks he works for the US military the way he does PR for them, man talking about settling score like its Call of Duty:mjlol:

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I know you're asleep bytch, but don't make me do ALL the work.

Biden ending US support for Saudi-led offensive in Yemen
Look at this dumb p*ssy. :mjlol:

“We are ending all American support for offensive operations in the war in Yemen, including relevant arms sales,” Biden said. But then he added an important caveat: “At the same time, Saudi Arabia faces missile attacks, UAV strikes, and other threats from Iranian-supplied forces in multiple countries. We’re going to continue to support and help Saudi Arabia defend its sovereignty and its territorial integrity and its people.”
Biden’s announcement on ending US support for the war in Yemen, explained

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Because it hasn't been? Every administration has mishaps or at least one nominee failing :dahell:

Also, a 54.5% average approval rating isn't even close to being bad. SOURCE: How Popular Is Joe Biden? :manny:
His approval rating is irrelevant. Every admin has mishaps, every admin goes through ups and downs. My point is in line with that, you’re just extremely sensitive to any criticism of this admin.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
His approval rating is irrelevant. Every admin has mishaps, every admin goes through ups and downs. My point is in line with that, you’re just extremely sensitive to any criticism of this admin.
Not true. This is such a cop-out and BS response. You guys nitpick every little thing and then when someone responds back and says stop nitpicking, you guys come up with that BS response.

Man, just shut up. Also, his approval rating is not irrelevant, this is just another cop-out. If Biden has had a terrible 2 weeks, then his approval would have dipped in the past 2 weeks - that hasn't happened. Biden has remained popular and his approval has been steady.

He is a Biden/Dem shill, except he isn’t getting paid for it.
Shut the fukk up. You guys are so fukking annoying. Especially when y'all say this BS. Bunch of fukking dikkheads.

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read the article. Not that you ever would.

I don't know what world you live in where the USA just closes its ears, eyes, and mouth to atrocities.
Stop crying. USA is back. No more amateur hour Trump shyt. the anti-intervention left has no clout and wants innocents to be murdered. The world doesn’t stop spinning when you tweet out your disdain for JDAMs.

Then sign up and go to war. Enlist.

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iran is bad. Remember this.
Racism. You're a minority and should know better.
I really don’t care bruh. You’re not telling me or anyone anything about this we don’t know. I’m not a pacifist when it comes to internal affairs and putting bad actors in line.

since you know so much Iranian history tell me what you know about Al Qaedas ties with Iran going back to meetings between Imad Mugniyeh and Bin Laden in the early 90s as well as the blatant links between Iran and 9/11.

sit your ass down and stop whining.

We went through Obama’s term combating the rise of isis. We ain’t to let Iran pull the same shyt they tried to pull in the balkans. Oh. You ain’t know? Iran also admitted to having nascent al qaeda bases during the Balkan wars. Turns out Shia Iran and Sunni terror groups see a bigger threat in us than you do.

don’t speak to me about international affairs. Ever. You don’t have fukking range.

They bombed American positions. Tell them to come get it back in blood. :demonic:
This is a lie. Stop it.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:dead:Last few pages went off the rails. What do y’all want Schumer and Biden to do? Kidnap Manchin’s and Simena’s family to vote how they want?:mjlol: Would they even vote for the 15$ minimum wage?

The American public ain't tryna hear all of that.

Biden and co will have to find a solution. And soon.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:dead:Last few pages went off the rails. What do y’all want Schumer and Biden to do? Kidnap Manchin’s and Simena’s family to vote how they want?:mjlol: Would they even vote for the 15$ minimum wage?

No, I'm sure they'd join republicans in an amendment to strip it. Which, tbh, is actually worse PR.