How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
*I've said that Dems in Congress should push Biden much harder to cancel $50,000 in students loans.

*I've said that it is stupid for Biden's DOJ to defend Betsy DeVos from lawsuits.

*I've said that Biden should never have nominated Neera Tanden to be OMB Director and they should move on from her nomination already.

You need to stop being a dikkhead. Smarten up :umad:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
*I've said that Dems in Congress should push Biden much harder to cancel $50,000 in students loans.

*I've said that it is stupid for Biden's DOJ to defend Betsy DeVos from lawsuits.

*I've said that Biden should never have nominated Neera Tanden to be OMB Director and they should move on from her nomination already.
Yet you disagree with me they've had a bad few weeks. :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
"I will not" answer to student loan question, fumbled good PR opportunity w/ Texas, bad optics on the new immigration housing, the left seems ready to pounce on that and this minimum wage issue, Sinema/Manchin continue their power trip, Neera nom bombed, and now Syria.

Other than the good covid news which Fauci threw cold water on, does it feel like it's been a good two weeks?

$1400 checks before Summer and Covid gone erases all that imo

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Motherfukker just completely ignored the genocide the Saudis are conducting in Yemen with US assistance.
thumb.png

We don't even have to discuss the butchers the US has backed over the years in Latin America.
Backed? They created them. It's why all these immigrants from L. America come here

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Biden, Klain, Schumer and Durbin need to twist some arms. Both of those bytches ain't even up for reelection until '24. Overrule and call their bluff. No way they sink the entire bill over this.

i actually think Manchin and Sinema are big enough pieces of shyt to hold up the bill. Manchin might not do it alone but now he has a tag team partner.

They should call their bluff though I agree.