How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
5 days a week was bullshyt then and now. We might not be able to do that next Fall let alone 100 days.
It probably is. But this narrative that Biden wants to keep your kids at home is rubbish.

Personally, if my job doesn't deem it safe for me to return to the office I'm not sure why we're pretending schools are some magical place that avoids that same reality.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can’t do fun stuff during a once in a lifetime pandemic :mjcry:
imagine reducing all the people who lost their livelihood to this bullshyt :childplease:

non-science based fearmongering. cuomo allowing 25 percent restaurant capacity, when the science traced 1.4 percent of cases to restaurants. not listening to the science on post- vaccination, because fearmongering and political cowardice is easier

you guys are fulla shyt :mjlol: enjoy speaker mccarthy and leader mcconnell

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It probably is. But this narrative that Biden wants to keep your kids at home is rubbish.

and this is bullshyt too. biden is completely beholden to the teachers unions :childplease: we all know this is true. the teachers unions donate exclusively to democrats

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
not to get too off track here but what would it take for teachers to deem schools safe enough to return?

there are some very real concerns but i feel some teachers are trying to milk this... these online courses are complete BS. There's no real learning being done. elementary level they are putting out reading materials and online quizzes.. a child who is struggling not getting the proper 1:1 time they need in many cases. Parents are left in the cold.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
not to get too off track here but what would it take for teachers to deem schools safe enough to return?

there are some very real concerns but i feel some teachers are trying to milk this... these online courses are complete BS. There's no real learning being done. elementary level they are putting out reading materials and online quizzes.. a child who is struggling not getting the proper 1:1 time they need in many cases. Parents are left in the cold.
It’ll probably be like most jobs next Fall after a significant amount of people got vaccinated and the summer months depress the amount of infections.

I think most jobs start to schedule people returning in the Fall/Winter with most jobs opening in the spring. Even then I expect some jobs to stay virtual.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cases are going down because it’s too dam cold to do anything. Cases will go back up after spring break. Especially with vaccine delay due to winter storms.

bet

:unimpressed:

Between increasing numbers of vaccinations (which apparently also do a great job of actually fighting the infection - leading to lower numbers of hospitalized etc) and the fact that we've had close to a full year of spread (which means tens of millions already previously infected) - seems like covid is in a death spiral. The main thing is to fix the vaccine availability issue. If we can do a good job of pumping them out during colder months when ppl are more likely to be inside anyways by the time ppl are out and about (which they absolutely will be once nice weather hits) we should be good.

5 days a week was bullshyt then and now. We might not be able to do that next Fall let alone 100 days.

I think most kids will be back fulltime next fall. All teachers will be vaccinated by then.

Personally, if my job doesn't deem it safe for me to return to the office I'm not sure why we're pretending schools are some magical place that avoids that same reality.

Breh, your job is doing this bc you're just as productive (if not moreso) working remotely and they dont want to get sued. If your physical presence was actually necessary, you would be reporting to work. Schools are difft bc studies have shown that mitigation efforts are very effective.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Breh, your job is doing this bc you're just as productive (if not moreso) working remotely and they dont want to get sued. If your physical presence was actually necessary, you would be reporting to work. Schools are difft bc studies have shown that mitigation efforts are very effective.
Is it because I'm more productive? Or is it so they won't get sued?

:ohhh:

Imagine disregarding the fundamental issue of safety to make a productivity argument.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

no one wants to admit that teachers just dont want to go back to work :yeshrug: theres no need to deify these people

its not a judgment; i dont wanna fukkin go back to work either. working from home is awesome. but my job that i signed up for isnt to show up and watch peoples kids so their parents have somewhere to send them all day