How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe the cases are down because everyone has already caught the virus. I remember around this time last year getting sick (a lot of people do too) and it sucked.. had all the same symptoms.. flu like symptoms. i believe the virus was in the states by December of 2019.
without beating the topic into the ground, yeah :yeshrug: its been a year. this is absolutely true

every time i go to walmart i look around and realize that everyone in there has obviously been exposed to it in the last year, half ass flimsy cloth masks aside

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Biden just announced that small businesses with 20 of less employees will have a 14 day exclusive window where only they can apply for the paycheck protection plan loan money. This was done because they weren't able to get the money before due to big business running them over.

Mom and Pop Joe.:smugbiden:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I have no problem with Tanden's nomination failing. Biden nominated Shalanda Young (a Black women) to be Deputy OMB Director. Biden should just bump up her nomination to be the OMB Director instead of Tanden.

I don't care about Neera Tanden. I'm not sorry at all :yeshrug:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
maybe the cases are down because everyone has already caught the virus. I remember around this time last year getting sick (a lot of people do too) and it sucked.. had all the same symptoms.. flu like symptoms. i believe the virus was in the states by December of 2019.

cases are going down because it’s too dam cold to do anything. Cases will go back up after spring break. Especially with vaccine delay due to winter storms.

bet

:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
cases are going down because it’s too dam cold to do anything. Cases will go back up after spring break. Especially with vaccine delay due to winter storms.

bet

:unimpressed:

doesn't the flu spike in the winter because everyone is indoors? the cases didn't spike in the summer of 2020. That's when they were at their lowest..

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Cacs gon cac and @the cac mamba still in here downplaying the virus :mjlol:

I think lots of people gonna continue to wear masks and be more hygienic. If it means you’re not catching the flu or any other viruses then:yeshrug:
We can’t do fun stuff during a once in a lifetime pandemic :mjcry:

its almost like the life altering restrictions are there for a reason since this last happened 100 years ago :dead: