How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
my district has had kids back with basically no restrictions so this "open up the schools" debate is semi funny to me (I live in a mainly white Trumpland county so we were never going to seriously close past the summer break and what teacher's unions those don't exist in good ol jawja)

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
my district has had kids back with basically no restrictions so this "open up the schools" debate is semi funny to me (I live in a mainly white Trumpland county so we were never going to seriously close past the summer break and what teacher's unions those don't exist in good ol jawja)
Yeah, we're open too.

Parents can choose whether they want to send their kids or keep them at home, though. At least it frees up those that gotta go to work for real

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
yeah...I'm curious about the "science" because I've heard a number of times from authorities that they're grateful kids don't really catch this shyt like adults do.
Kids catch Covid. Kids can spread Covid.

What science are you looking for? Trust Florida authorities brehs :mjlol:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Kids catch Covid. Kids can spread Covid.

What science are you looking for? Trust Florida authorities brehs :mjlol:

Available reports to date show that COVID-19 seems to be uncommon in children.3, 4, 5, 6 Recent data reported from the Chinese Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention indicated that among the 44,672 confirmed cases of COVID-19 as of February 11, 2020, 416 (0.9%) were aged 0–10 years and 549 (1.2%) aged 10–19 years.7 Exploring the underlying reasons may help understand the pathogenesis of COVID-19.

Are children less susceptible to COVID-19?.

Most children who become infected with the COVID-19 virus have no symptoms, or they have milder symptoms such as low-grade fever, fatigue, and cough. Early studies suggested that children do not contribute much to the spread of coronavirus. But more recent studies raise concerns that children could be capable of spreading the infection.

Though the recent studies varied in their methods, their findings were similar: infected children had as much, or more, coronavirus in their upper respiratory tracts as infected adults.

The amount of virus found in children — their viral load — was not correlated with the severity of their symptoms. In other words, more virus did not mean more severe symptoms.

Coronavirus outbreak and kids - Harvard Health

etc...

I'm with @the cac mamba , mask the fukk up and go to school. I'm at work, why can't teachers be?

my niece is in class at her university, why can't teachers be?

I went to the park this weekend and it was jam packed with flag football and soccer leagues, why can't these kids be in school?

It's bullshyt. The unions are abusing this shyt because they like remote work. But that shyt ain't good for the kids or most parents.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Available reports to date show that COVID-19 seems to be uncommon in children.3, 4, 5, 6 Recent data reported from the Chinese Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention indicated that among the 44,672 confirmed cases of COVID-19 as of February 11, 2020, 416 (0.9%) were aged 0–10 years and 549 (1.2%) aged 10–19 years.7 Exploring the underlying reasons may help understand the pathogenesis of COVID-19.

Are children less susceptible to COVID-19?.

Most children who become infected with the COVID-19 virus have no symptoms, or they have milder symptoms such as low-grade fever, fatigue, and cough. Early studies suggested that children do not contribute much to the spread of coronavirus. But more recent studies raise concerns that children could be capable of spreading the infection.

Though the recent studies varied in their methods, their findings were similar: infected children had as much, or more, coronavirus in their upper respiratory tracts as infected adults.

The amount of virus found in children — their viral load — was not correlated with the severity of their symptoms. In other words, more virus did not mean more severe symptoms.

Coronavirus outbreak and kids - Harvard Health

etc...

I'm with @the cac mamba , mask the fukk up and go to school. I'm at work, why can't teachers be?

my niece is in class at her university, why can't teachers be?

I went to the park this weekend and it was jam packed with flag football and soccer leagues, why can't these kids be in school?

It's bullshyt. The unions are abusing this shyt because they like remote work. But that shyt ain't good for the kids or most parents.
So you're jealous. :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine thinking this is a good comparison.
you're right, its actually far more dangerous to work the line at walmart with the random general public than teach classes of the same monitored kids every day

so ill ask again, why should people have to work at walmart but not teach?

must be some liberal elitism about their degrees :mjlol:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
So you're jealous. :mjlol:
lmao. you lost this one, breh.

I get paid to do absolutely nothing but browse the coli. I work 30 hours and get paid for 40. I'm chillin'.

at the same time, there are kids struggling heavily with this online education and there are parents struggling heavily to keep food on the table and be teachers at home.

There's no logical reason that so many other businesses and offices and services can be open, but not schools.