How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So?

Breh there's been a 77% drop in cases since January w/ only a small amount of the population vaccinated. New cases are down to October levels. There's new data showing that we're going to achieve herd immunity sooner than expected. The days of Fauci making doom and gloom headlines every Sunday morning needs to stop. Fact is, Biden will lose support if we get to the holidays this Fall and we're still under lockdown. I'm not talking about from the MAGA meathead crowd, I'm talking about sane people who've been pretty good about following the guidance and doing what they believe to be the right thing through all of this will start turning on Biden.

FL has already vaccinated 50% of its senior +65 population. Disney is staffing for 100% capacity for the summer. Perception wise, FL is heading towards a dub.

i was in key west last month.. everything was open and folk was out and about you would never know a pandemic is going on lmaoo

despite the obvious being that the keys are far off from the main land the cases in key west are low considering

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
October was fukking horrible. :mjtf:

And why are we ignoring the new variants, which there are still questions about the efficacy of the vaccine? Telling people to exercise caution and not get too complacent just because cases are going down is the right thing to do.

I expect this kind of nonsense from @the cac mamba because he seemingly has a man-crush on Desantis. :mjtf:
Also ignoring the time of year. It’s too cold in most places to spread anything

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs gon cac and @the cac mamba still in here downplaying the virus :mjlol:

I think lots of people gonna continue to wear masks and be more hygienic. If it means you’re not catching the flu or any other viruses then:yeshrug:
actually the 77 percent drop in cases and vaccinating 1.5 million people a day downplayed the virus

i know HL is pretty out of touch, but if you want the democrats to be the party of masks and lockdowns through 2022 then go ahead. the republicans are gonna take the house and senate like taking candy from a fukkin baby

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
other than concerts/live sports and some bars/lounges what is it that you can't do anyway? Some businesses and restaurants still have a lower capacity but you can go. You can go to the beach when they are open. You can travel. You can do pretty much any outdoor activity. What is the issue? just masks in stores? lol
:mjlol: spoken like someone who pays the bills by rolling outta bed and turning on his laptop

anyone who wants to fauci to dictate masks through 22 has a vested interest in Speaker McCarthy and Leader McConnell. you can keep putting your heads up your asses if you want