How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leftists then: "fukk Joe Manchin! We need to primary him and get him out of that seat! :pacspit:"

Leftists now: "Thanks for saying you'll vote no on confirming Neera Tanden! We love you, Joe Manchin! :blessed:"

Centrists then: "Shut up! We need Joe Manchin in that seat! :camby:"

Centrists now: "Why won't you vote to confirm Neera Tanden? fukk you, Joe Manchin! :pacspit:"

:mjlol:.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope biden tells fauci to shut the fukk up for a while

the vaccine is here, we're getting it out asap, and cases are down like 70 percent. he's outlasted his usefulness. i dont need to see this shythead on tv talking about "maybe we'll be back to normal by christmas" :camby:no one asked him

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I have a reason why the Dems aren't focusing on a solution, but what do you think?

Not sure, I don't think they're playing 3d chess here b/c if there's one bill I'm certain Biden's going to get done hell or high water it's the infrastructure bill. This is the one issue he seems genuinely passionate about.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure, I don't think they're playing 3d chess here b/c if there's one bill I'm certain Biden's going to get done hell or high water it's the infrastructure bill. This is the one issue he seems genuinely passionate about.
universally popular too. besides the price, who the fukk is gonna argue with an infrastructure bill

he can tell republicans they're welcome to save the country money and leave their states out of it :mjlol:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope biden tells fauci to shut the fukk up for a while

the vaccine is here, we're getting it out asap, and cases are down like 70 percent. he's outlasted his usefulness. i dont need to see this shythead on tv talking about "maybe we'll be back to normal by christmas" :camby:no one asked him

@the cac mamba dude needs to be muzzled. :francis:

A lot of good news happening right now, just stfu...

Biden himself said that. :mjtf:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont give a fukk who said it :yeshrug:biden, fauci. christmas is asinine. what senior citizen in america wont be vaccinated by like April/May? :mindblown:

just dont say i didnt warn you, when florida is rubbing memorial day weekend in the rest of the country's fukkin face :dead: i dont want the dems to massively lose support over this, but they can and they will. republicans are desperate and pathetic right now, but the one card they have to play is ending these lockdowns that everyone hates, while the dems drag it out and bow to teachers' unions

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
So?

Breh there's been a 77% drop in cases since January w/ only a small amount of the population vaccinated. New cases are down to October levels. There's new data showing that we're going to achieve herd immunity sooner than expected. The days of Fauci making doom and gloom headlines every Sunday morning needs to stop. Fact is, Biden will lose support if we get to the holidays this Fall and we're still under lockdown. I'm not talking about from the MAGA meathead crowd, I'm talking about sane people who've been pretty good about following the guidance and doing what they believe to be the right thing through all of this will start turning on Biden.
i dont give a fukk who said it :yeshrug:biden, fauci. christmas is asinine. what senior citizen in america wont be vaccinated by like April/May? :mindblown:

just dont say i didnt warn you, when florida is rubbing memorial day weekend in the rest of the country's fukkin face :dead: i dont want the dems to massively lose support over this, but they can and they will. republicans are desperate and pathetic right now, but the one card they have to play is ending these lockdowns that everyone hates, while the dems drag it out and bow to teachers' unions
FL has already vaccinated 50% of its senior +65 population. Disney is staffing for 100% capacity for the summer. Perception wise, FL is heading towards a dub.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Florida is covering up how many have died.

What would you have them do when the vaccine isn't as effective against these variants? Open it back up like the ReThugs want, collapse the economy and get thousands more killed?

The key is making sure people get vaccines

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Florida is covering up how many have died.

What would you have them do when the vaccine isn't as effective against these variants? Open it back up like the ReThugs want, collapse the economy and get thousands more killed?

sorry breh, but at some point life has to go on :yeshrug: i know its a tough conversation, but it has to be had

if you want to wear a mask until 2030, and lock yourself inside until 2030, everyone in america is free to do those things. everyone in america is free to live like this for as long as they like. but the vaccine is out in february, and the rest of us are gonna move on with our lives in the summer

we're at the point where we arent even questioning why someone like cuomo is wielding emergency lockdown powers like a dictator, when new york hasnt been in a state of emergency for what? 8 months? :dahell:

im still pro mask and lockdown thru may, thats 3 more months. but enough is enough

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New cases are down to October levels.

October was fukking horrible. :mjtf:

And why are we ignoring the new variants, which there are still questions about the efficacy of the vaccine? Telling people to exercise caution and not get too complacent just because cases are going down is the right thing to do.

I expect this kind of nonsense from @the cac mamba because he seemingly has a man-crush on Desantis. :mjtf:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
sorry breh, but at some point life has to go on :yeshrug: i know its a tough conversation, but it has to be had

if you want to wear a mask until 2030, and lock yourself inside until 2030, everyone in america is free to do those things. everyone in america is free to live like this for as long as they like. but the vaccine is out in february, and the rest of us are gonna move on with our lives in the summer

we're at the point where we arent even questioning why someone like cuomo is wielding emergency lockdown powers like a dictator, when new york hasnt been in a state of emergency for what? 8 months? :dahell:
Thats your choice but we're going to be right back where we started if these vaccines don't work well enough versus the variants. Then instead of a few more months it will be years. It's like you guys expect a virus to not mutate and say ok it's summer I'll take a break. This is why nothing changes in America. Also AC having emergency powers for 8 months is the fault of the state assembly.