How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
October was fukking horrible. :mjtf:

And why are we ignoring the new variants, which there are still questions about the efficacy of the vaccine? Telling people to exercise caution and not get too complacent just because cases are going down is the right thing to do.

I expect this kind of nonsense from @the cac mamba because he seemingly has a man-crush on Desantis. :mjtf:
That explains a lot

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if the cases will go up as it gets warmer and more people go outside

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
October was fukking horrible. :mjtf:

And why are we ignoring the new variants, which there are still questions about the efficacy of the vaccine? Telling people to exercise caution and not get too complacent just because cases are going down is the right thing to do.

I expect this kind of nonsense from @the cac mamba because he seemingly has a man-crush on Desantis. :mjtf:
given the status of the virus in california, i have no issue with desantis telling his critics to go fukk themselves :yeshrug:

especially if this is the alternative. "mask up forever" rhetoric

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats your choice but we're going to be right back where we started if these vaccines don't work well enough versus the variants. Then instead of a few more months it will be years. It's like you guys expect a virus to not mutate and say ok it's summer I'll take a break. This is why nothing changes in America. Also AC having emergency powers for 8 months is the fault of the state assembly.
i was down with calling republicans and anti maskers ignorant in may 2020, but not may 2021 :yeshrug: at that point theyll be closer to mainstream and right, than closer to wrong

you can accept it or not

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ill refer you to biden's covid adviser nervously laughing because he knows hes fulla shyt

You are dishonest as fukk. What is he going to say, Florida is fudging numbers?

Here's the deal, you don't even have to wear a mask now if you don't want to, so why do you think you need to die on that hill?

Just go maskless and shut the fukk up. You have a single argument every single fukking time, and no one is listening.

Enjoy you maskless existence.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
other than concerts/live sports and some bars/lounges what is it that you can't do anyway? Some businesses and restaurants still have a lower capacity but you can go. You can go to the beach when they are open. You can travel. You can do pretty much any outdoor activity. What is the issue? just masks in stores? lol

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
ill refer you to biden's covid adviser nervously laughing because he knows hes fulla shyt

Florida also has almost half the population size of Cali. Even though they're in "lockdown" doesn't mean cops are going to enforce it either. :manny:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
other than concerts/live sports and some bars/lounges what is it that you can't do anyway? Some businesses and restaurants still have a lower capacity but you can go. You can go to the beach when they are open. You can travel. You can do pretty much any outdoor activity. What is the issue? just masks in stores? lol

Those are big deals. Depending on what city/state you’re in, gathering with individuals outside your immediate home is still prohibited, still no indoor dining, yeah you can travel, but if you’re not going to the open cities of Texas/Georgia/Florida, you really can’t do shyt, and schools being completely closed, student athletes unable to compete in their senior years to obtain scholarships, new college students unable to truly enjoy the freshman experience. The strain and stress that this is having on parents and children is very serious and it sounds like your minimizing the effects of the lockdown.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So?

Breh there's been a 77% drop in cases since January w/ only a small amount of the population vaccinated. New cases are down to October levels. There's new data showing that we're going to achieve herd immunity sooner than expected. The days of Fauci making doom and gloom headlines every Sunday morning needs to stop. Fact is, Biden will lose support if we get to the holidays this Fall and we're still under lockdown. I'm not talking about from the MAGA meathead crowd, I'm talking about sane people who've been pretty good about following the guidance and doing what they believe to be the right thing through all of this will start turning on Biden.

FL has already vaccinated 50% of its senior +65 population. Disney is staffing for 100% capacity for the summer. Perception wise, FL is heading towards a dub.
No one knows why the numbers have dropped.