How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I have two thoughts: (1) it’s crazy that after years of bashing the left-wing of the party, it is the center-right member of the party that might seal her fate and (2) Manchin is full of shyt. He voted for numerous Trump appointees but now someone who is overtly for the Democratic Party is too partisan. What were Barr, Sessions, Kavanaugh? This dude is going to be a headache.

vote for any trump appointees but say no to Neera Tanden West Vrehs :scust:

You're welcome neera. :mjlol: :umad:

LOL, I knew that Manchin would be opposed to Tanden's nomiantion.

I didn't think she was the right choice from the start. Biden should have picked someone else.

We were told he wouldn't be a problem.:francis:

Saying that, she was a terrible choice.

:laff:

fukk neera

nikkas been tolerating Manchin all this while... Now they got beef with him because he ain't for Neera Tandem :laff:

i actually think throwing her under the bus is perfect

use her inconsequential ass as the evidence that you're consistent and "not just rubber stamping everybody", and then just sign off on everyone else :pachaha:

Lol at Manchin... and citing Neera’s mean tweets at Bernie (who’s gonna vote for her) is hilarious

Didn't think I'd ever say this but Manchin out there doing the Lord's work. :wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
rvvtau248ti61.jpg

The axe murderer

Daps
A Dem is President so we back to these silly ass criticisms. Talking shyt about a dog :russ:

This might backfire though. Because white people fukkin love dogs.

Americans care about the strangest things :gucci:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That guy is Greg Kelly - son of former NYPD commissioner Ray Kelly and former co-host of Good Day New York on the news channel Fox 5 NY here in NYC. He was (for the most part) a popular and well-liked co-host until he left in 2017. He was accused of rape in 2012 (though he was never arrested or charged with a crime).

He was never this insane when he was on Good Day though. He never showed any partisan leanings, he wasn't a far-right conspiracy theorist nutjob and he was just a normal local news anchor. Greg is either showing his true colors on Newsmax, doing all of this for money or both.

Whatever the reason is - fukk GREG KELLY!!! :pacspit:

Greg like many others in the media. Whoring that booty out for that big paycheck.

The axe murderer

Daps
I despise this Man
Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.”

― Jean-Paul Sartre