How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just doesn’t want to do it. His wealthiest donors tried to move him during the campaign trail and he was like nah. He simply just doesn’t want to do it based on old notions of paying off your debt and because his family didn’t personally benefit from it. That decision in and of itself probably costs the Dems multiple seats in the house based on millennials - the group hardest hit by the downturn - staying home.

No.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think it will hurt them if they don't deliver. 40% of black voters are already considering staying home if there is no action on student loans. More people are tired of politicians promising shyt and not delivering results. What's the point of voting if the politicians you vote for aren't doing anything meaningful with their power?
If 40% of black voters stay home then we get what we deserve. There's a lot more to push for than just student loans.

I've stated on here before but I think Biden should stand with his 10K at the very least.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
If 40% of black voters stay home then we get what we deserve. There's a lot more to push for than just student loans.

I've stated on here before but I think Biden should stand with his 10K at the very least.
It's the principle that matters. Vote for a liar who promises things but never delivers, vote for a racist or stay home. Can't be surprised when people choose to opt out. And me personally, there hasn't been a major Democratic policy in my lifetime that has had a substantial impact on my life, so it's not like my life will go in shambles with them not in power.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's the principle that matters. Vote for a liar who promises things but never delivers, vote for a racist or stay home. Can't be surprised when people choose to opt out. And me personally, there hasn't been a major Democratic policy in my lifetime that has had a substantial impact on my life, so it's not like my life will go in shambles with them not in power.
What did he lie about?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree 100%.

this is disgusting tbh, and im tired of it. warren and schumer can talk all this shyt when they win a presidential election. they need to stop living vicariously through biden :camby:

biden is the one who knew how to thread the needle on policy, tone and appeal and get himself elected. and he's not gonna piss away his legacy on getting tangled up in the courts on the idea that a president can snap his hands and get rid of a trillion dollars (which is ridiculous, frankly. i didnt want trump to have that power either)

are we really gonna pretend like this would actually seamlessly work, and the republicans wouldnt tie it up for a year until it gets to the 6-3 conservative supreme court? gimme a break :dead:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
this is disgusting tbh, and im tired of it. warren and schumer can talk all this shyt when they win a presidential election. they need to stop living vicariously through biden :camby:

biden is the one who knew how to thread the needle on policy, tone and appeal and get himself elected. and he's not gonna piss away his legacy on getting tangled up in the courts on the idea that a president can snap his hands and get rid of a trillion dollars (which is ridiculous, frankly. i didnt want trump to have that power either)

are we really gonna pretend like this would actually seamlessly work, and the republicans wouldnt tie it up for a year until it gets to the 6-3 conservative supreme court? gimme a break :dead:

Def respect where you're coming from, but I say let the Republicans try to retroactively add back thousands of debt to Americans and watch them be destroyed as a viable party on the national level. :mjlol:Biden won partly on balancing policy and tone, also partly on being Obama's VP, but let's not act like it was also because he was running against one of the worst presidents in history. Dems can definitely lose in the next election cycle for being too timid and inactive these next few years.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah. You may not agree with the specific policy, but they have every right to push Biden on the issues.

And he threw them under the bus by telling that blatant lie about why he 'couldn't' do it, so fukk em. :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. You may not agree with the specific policy, but they have every right to push Biden on the issues.

And he threw them under the bus by telling that blatant lie about why he 'couldn't' do it, so fukk em. :yeshrug:
they're not "pushing him on issues", they're telling him what to do by executive order which is no ones business but himself. shyt is embarrassing

and again, its not settled fact that he can do it. its a legal theory that WILL get challenged

if its such a good and popular idea, why cant bernie and warren and schumer and AOC write it as a law?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Def respect where you're coming from, but I say let the Republicans try to retroactively add back thousands of debt to Americans and watch them be destroyed as a viable party on the national level. :mjlol:Biden won partly on balancing policy and tone, also partly on being Obama's VP, but let's not act like it was also because he was running against one of the worst presidents in history. Dems can definitely lose in the next election cycle for being too timid and inactive these next few years.
i hear that :hubie: