How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
It's a no brainer for me, besides being a direct relief for people it also further stimulates the economy :manny:

And as bonus he doesn't need to jump through hoops with Manchin and Republicans to do it.
Yeah but then people would see that Biden and the executive branch can actually do tangible things to dramatically improve their lives and start demanding more and holding them to a higher standard. And we can't have that, now can we?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Look, I'm also affected by this student debt crisis and I definitely wish that my student debt could by wiped out or significantly reduced. I hope that progressive Dems push Biden further on this. At least even half way ($25,000).

However, I'm not going to be furious if Biden only wipes out $10,000. It would suck but that's not the only issue I'm concerned about and it would help me slightly.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
This Texas blackout disaster will provide some headway for Joe's infrastructure plan...

The Republicans in this state are the devil, but I see a lot of people (republicans too since it's affecting them) on Abbott's ass and questioning why they're always so reactive to these weather disasters. They spent decades deregulating energy here and budgeting the minimum for proper infrastructure. Biden needs to pounce on this.

How Fox News is exploiting Texas’ power outages to fearmonger about clean energy

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, the Russian government that has worked to destabilize the US and supported the political party that works to subjugate black people, Brother.

biden should say "every kid in america will be back in school in september" and put this bullshyt to rest

i can see saying fukk it to the rest of this year, but if youre a teacher whos not comfortable going back in the fall, youre free to retire

We have what? Three and a half months of school left?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If Kamala came out in front of Biden, that would be an unnecessary scandal and would probably cause a slight rift in their relationship. It would also confirm the fears of many people in Bidenworld that Kamala is "power hungry".

It would look terribly on Kamala. Some people (mostly Trump supporters) already think that she's the "secret president" :mjlol:

So you wouldn't care if Trump or a Trump-acolyte won in 2024? :jbhmm:
Naw I'm not saying she should go rogue, this is an issue that can be delegated to her similar to covid/Pence. It's an obvious blind spot for Biden, but he's been pretty consistent on this issue. So as VP isn't this an opportunity for her to advise him for better or is she going to play the background for 4 years and attempt to make a credible run in 2024? :ld: She needs something big on her resume, something tangible people can see, this is natural fit for her.

Last edited: