How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Sent Lil Doocy out there to get deuced on :russ:

He does have a point. Though they were temporary people still lost their job. Proposals aren't jobs.

According to a study from the State Department, 26,100 indirect and direct jobs would have come from the Keystone XL pipeline project, through its construction and supply chain that provides lodging, food and health care to workers in small towns across several states.
Biden's Keystone XL pipeline cancellation leaves laid-off workers begging for answers: 'They are taking my jobs away'

The temporary cost of saving the planet

:yeshrug:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Mehh. Sorry but Doocy didn't get dunked on here.

If I'm a worker who lost my job and got food taken from my table directly due to an Executive Order by the President, I aint trying to hear shyt about climate or anything else related to it. Biden took away jobs and money from people without any real immediate replacement job for them.

This is the one decision I dont fully support.
You should join Space Force

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like I said, the pipeline was essentially dead before Biden even came into office. Also, it's not like the Keystone XL pipeline is the only pipeline in the US (or Canada). Additionally, some people temporarily losing their jobs (while it sucks) doesn't outweigh the positive effects of combatting climate change AND stopping toxic waste from poisoning the land nearby the pipeline - which ends up hurting more people than those who lost their jobs temporarily.
Biden don’t close the coal mines please :sadcam: it’s our only hope to put food on the table:mjcry:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ok, but don't we always say in here how Dems need to stop treating everyone like they're Berkely PHDs. If you know COVID fatigue is real and the NFL is a MAGA lion's den, that what was the purpose of that appearance? What was gained exactly? Nobody needed to be reminded about safety protocols during one of the biggest distraction events of the year. All it did was give red meat to the Right and fodder to the brain dead.

Hope y’all got the same energy for this clown with no mask on.:mjpls: