How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Tone Def post considering the millions of Americans out of work due to Covid.

Your posting smacks of misguided privilege.

And to be frank, you'd be making the same bad faith argument if the government just merely decided not to renew your short term contracts.

Either way, you gambled on a contract that's been beleaguered with controversy since it's inception.

As someone who has previously contracted with the government, the answer is yes. The offset has always been very good pay. :rudy:
So in other words, yes its ok as long as it lines up with your political beliefs.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So in other words, yes its ok as long as it lines up with your political beliefs.

Sounds like you don't understand how contract work actually works. Lesson learned. Next time save your money and look ahead for your next gig. Contracts don't last for ever. Which is why a lot of people move on the full time work because they don't like the ups and downs as they get older.

The problem here is you feel entitled for the government to maintain your contract even if it doesn't align with their goals because you don't want to find other work. :hhh:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Sounds like you don't understand how contract work actually works. Lesson learned. Next time save your money and look ahead for your next gig. Contracts don't last for ever. Which is why a lot of people move on the full time work because they don't like the ups and downs as they get older.

The problem here is you feel entitled for the government to maintain your contract even if it doesn't align with their goals because you don't want to find other work. :hhh:
If the argument is contracts don't last forever, then essentially you're saying it doesn't matter. So you're engaging in political nihilism for the purpose of defending a bad decision.

Losing a job is ok, because its just a contract.

As if the economy is booming and people can find jobs with the snap of a finger.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If the argument is contracts don't last forever, then essentially you're saying it doesn't matter. So you're engaging in political nihilism for the purpose of defending a bad decision.

Losing a job is ok, because its just a contract.

As if the economy is booming and people can find jobs with the snap of a finger.
You haven't explained why it's a bad decision besides you losing your job. :unimpressed:

Don't quote me until you want to explain why the decision is objectively bad. :unimpressed:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

As a person who used to do contract work I can vouch for this. Even if you expect your contract to last for a specific amount of time, your contract can end at any time. There are many times at the end of the day in the middle of the contract they just tell that this is my last day and they have nothing else for me, even though I expected to be working for months longer on that contract. It's apart of the game and you have to be prepared that your contract can end on a moments notice. That's why I don't do contract work anymore as a primary source of income. Hate that shyt.

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You haven't explained why it's a bad decision besides you losing your job. :unimpressed:

Don't quote me until you want to explain why the decision is objectively bad. :unimpressed:
Costing 1000 jobs with no real plan to help those people who's job you just cancelled isn't a bad decision simply because it's a contract?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
we really got committed keystone xl supporters in here :mjlol:
shyts insane. Breh pretending like we don't remember the fukkery that led to it in the first place.

Imagine using this, "political will" argument pretending like the only reason he got to work in the first place isn't because the Trump admin ignored the real issues just because Obama blocked it.

Last edited: