How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
That was a tone deaf move by Biden. Nothing good could have come from that. Nobody trying to hear that shyt during the Super Bowl.
Man, stop it. Most of the fans in attendance were MAGA cacs. Also, the NFL literally invited frontline workers to the Super Bowl and had an ICU nurse do the coin toss. Biden and FLOTUS Jill did nothing wrong.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:mjlol: On her Willy Wonka shyt.

TerrificGreatHagfish-size_restricted.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I am pleasantly surprised at how much Biden is just going after stuff. Now I know that Biden is white, and if he was black that he would have a harder time. Still he is just forcing people's hands that not even Clinton was doing. Yes this is just executive orders and not everything will pass, but I get this vibe already that Biden isn't just sitting in waiting, he just evaluates and leads.

Not every president will be the best, but as a president you have make decisions that won't be liked in the short run and rely on them to be fruitful long-term.

He has a lot of shyt that has to be worked on along with having to fully staff departments. Doesn't get talked about a lot, but Trump's administration was never fully staffed; they either left many lower level positions open or cut others.

Trump lunatics on social media are now saying that Biden isn't really the president because he didn't fly on the 747 Air Force One yesterday :russ:

It's only a 30 minute flight from DC to Wilmington, Delaware. Why would they waste the 747 for that short of a flight? Also, Wilmington Airport's runways are too small for 747 AF1 to land on. When Biden visits England for the G7 summit in June, he'll fly on the 747.

Trump supporters really are insane :mjlol:

Trump still being President/Biden not the real President is the white Trumpanzee version of 2pac is still alive and living in Cuba.