How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Sent Lil Doocy out there to get deuced on :russ:

Mehh. Sorry but Doocy didn't get dunked on here.

If I'm a worker who lost my job and got food taken from my table directly due to an Executive Order by the President, I aint trying to hear shyt about climate or anything else related to it. Biden took away jobs and money from people without any real immediate replacement job for them.

This is the one decision I dont fully support.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

If I'm a worker who lost my job and got food taken from my table directly due to an Executive Order by the President, I aint trying to hear shyt about climate or anything else related to it. Biden took away jobs and money from people without any real immediate replacement job for them.

This. The EO eliminated 1000 jobs ASAP with no transition to another job. Press secretary punted on this. Not sure they would even qualify for the unemployment assistance in the new bill since it’s not covid related.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

This. The EO eliminated 1000 jobs ASAP with no transition to another job. Press secretary punted on this. Not sure they would even qualify for the unemployment assistance in the new bill since it’s not covid related.
The Keystone XL pipeline was effectively dead anyways. Stop repeating garbage talking points from the fossil fuel industry.

Also, Biden has proposed an infrastructure plan that would provide jobs to many of these displaced workers. C'mon y'all - do better.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
The Keystone XL pipeline was effectively dead anyways. Stop repeating garbage talking points from the fossil fuel industry.

Also, Biden has proposed an infrastructure plan that would provide jobs to many of these displaced workers. C'mon y'all - do better.
A proposed plan does nothing for those who lost their paychecks a couple of weeks ago. Y'all love to claim something is talking points when it’s actual facts.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

This isn't a garbage talking point. This is real life.

Proposing a plan dont mean shyt. If you going to take away somebody job then you better have an immediate replacement for them. Otherwise you just screwed them over.

"Oh sorry I took your job and you may be struggling now but I have this great idea that may help you!". Thats just an empty sales pitch.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
A proposed plan does nothing for those who lost their paychecks a couple of weeks ago. Y'all love to claim something is talking points when it’s actual facts.

This isn't a garbage talking point. This is real life.

Proposing a plan dont mean shyt. If you going to take away somebody job then you better have an immediate replacement for them. Otherwise you just screwed them over.

"Oh sorry I took your job and you may be struggling now but I have this great idea that may help you!". Thats just an empty sales pitch.
Like I said, the pipeline was essentially dead before Biden even came into office. Also, it's not like the Keystone XL pipeline is the only pipeline in the US (or Canada). Additionally, some people temporarily losing their jobs (while it sucks) doesn't outweigh the positive effects of combatting climate change AND stopping toxic waste from poisoning the land nearby the pipeline - which ends up hurting more people than those who lost their jobs temporarily.

Daps
If you work in oil, go back to school and get a different job. :manny:

Oil workers sound like people driving horse carriages when the car was invented. Oh well, technology moves on. The car industry is already headed away from conventional engines and other industries will follow soon.

I think actually people who lose their jobs because of dying industries should get two- and four-year degrees paid for by the government and even relocation fees to move somewhere else to get a new job in their field. We should do more to help people switch fields, definitely, but fukk a pipeline.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Man, stop it. Most of the fans in attendance were MAGA cacs. Also, the NFL literally invited frontline workers to the Super Bowl and had an ICU nurse do the coin toss. Biden and FLOTUS Jill did nothing wrong.
Ok, but don't we always say in here how Dems need to stop treating everyone like they're Berkely PHDs. If you know COVID fatigue is real and the NFL is a MAGA lion's den, that what was the purpose of that appearance? What was gained exactly? Nobody needed to be reminded about safety protocols during one of the biggest distraction events of the year. All it did was give red meat to the Right and fodder to the brain dead.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think actually people who lose their jobs because of dying industries should get two- and four-year degrees paid for by the government and even relocation fees to move somewhere else to get a new job in their field. We should do more to help people switch fields, definitely, but fukk a pipeline.

big oil been slashing jobs for two decades even while they were recording massive profits.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Ok, but don't we always say in here how Dems need to stop treating everyone like they're Berkely PHDs. If you know COVID fatigue is real and the NFL is a MAGA lion's den, that what was the purpose of that appearance? What was gained exactly? Nobody needed to be reminded about safety protocols during one of the biggest distraction events of the year. All it did was give red meat to the Right and fodder to the brain dead.

:comeon:

Also, that tweet is a joke. Similar tweets have been made since the day Biden was inaugurated :comeon: