How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Heathrow is a hub for trans-African flights.. hence BA having more 747s in their rotation than most major air carriers lol

Them A350s and Dreamliners are the wave now

I honestly figured it was static or for cargo when I was in the terminal, it was a nice surprise.

I saw a post that KLM retired theirs as well, I'm not sure if I'll ever get another opportunity

I think I got to fly on both the 350 and the Dreamliner when I went to Spain and Poland a couple years ago.

I miss traveling

:francis:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Biden getting on the plane like a boss with the turn around salute at the end. Normally Presidents either walk in the door or just turn around and wave.

MAGA cacs are so caught up in their racism & hatred of Democrats, they don't even realize that the old school Americana they fond for so desperately is presently in the White House. :sas2:

Courtesy%20Biden%20Campaign.jpg

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
MAGA cacs are so caught up in their racism & hatred of Democrats, they don't even realize that the old school Americana they fond for so desperately is presently in the White House. :sas2:

Courtesy%20Biden%20Campaign.jpg
Facts. The Biden family (with the exception of Hunter) is literally the idyllic white American family and yet these MAGA cacs and other idiots hate them for no valid reason. Sh!t is crazy, man :dead:

They worship Donald f*cking Trump, his foreign wife and his spoiled adult kids :dead:

Last edited:
Daps
Facts. The Biden family (with the except of Hunter) is literally the idyllic white American family and yet these MAGA cacs and other idiots hate them for no valid reason. Sh!t is crazy, man :dead:

They worship Donald f*cking Trump, his foreign wife and his spoiled adult kids :dead:

I’m gonna disagree with the Bolded. Hunter is the avatar for the most well-known archetype of the American white family. No matter how successful the family is as a whole, there is always a Hunter (maybe 2 or 3). They are fukk-ups that fail upwards because they are WHITE.

They dislike the unconditional love that Joe provides him because their families hate them. Joe doesn’t protect Hunter because HE HAS TO for HIMSELF. He protects Hunter because HE LOVES HUNTER for HUNTER. I think that makes them transfer a lot of their hate to over to Joe. You think of why most white parents try to cover for their kids or let them get away with stuff. It’s selfish and for their own benefit and reputation. The Bushes. The Kennedys. Any white, powerful, rich family did it to protect themselves and the money. They love THAT particular shyt. That’s how their parents treated them. It wasn’t to save them, but instead so they couldn’t fukk themselves up too badly.

A lot of white people come from homes of hate and use Dems as avatars for their hate. It was easy to hate Hillary after years of targeted vitriol because she was a successful powerful woman without her husband. Or that Bernie is “rich” and he’s still wants to tax the hell outta the rich like their rich uncle/aunt who donates all her money to charity or the church but won’t cut them in to lift them up. Or Liz came from a country ass, conservative family and threw their belief system in the bushes after learning better like their uppity cousin who went to college. They all care about people and want to do good works. But Joe does stuff out of love. (Marianne was trying to preach to y’all during the debates.....)I’ll even say the 1994 Crime Bill was out of love for the communities begging the government to do ANYTHING. He cared what they said needed.

They hate Joe because he cares and it isn’t about himself. They don’t even operate like that with their own families. Trump lost because older white people who hadn’t been brainwashed saw their kids as Hunter and Trump as their fukk-up family member who never shuts up and acts like they know everything but always asking for money. When Joe told him to “Just shut up”, it’s what they’ve said a million times at family dinners and functions over the years.

The brainwashed hate Joe because he was talking to the avatar of how they perceive themselves (Trump, which why they ascribe this “successful”, “tough”, “strong” bullshyt to him) and think Hunter is weak because his father loves him unconditionally. Trump’s foreign wife is perfect for them because they think she just does whatever he wants and goes along with whatever he says. His kids show him the type of deification white men WANT to demand from their kids. Joe is the anthesis of that. And it burns their souls.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I’m gonna disagree with the Bolded. Hunter is the avatar for the most well-known archetype of the American white family. No matter how successful the family is as a whole, there is always a Hunter (maybe 2 or 3). They are fukk-ups that fail upwards because they are WHITE.

They dislike the unconditional love that Joe provides him because their families hate them. Joe doesn’t protect Hunter because HE HAS TO for HIMSELF. He protects Hunter because HE LOVES HUNTER for HUNTER. I think that makes them transfer a lot of their hate to over to Joe. You think of why most white parents try to cover for their kids or let them get away with stuff. It’s selfish and for their own benefit and reputation. The Bushes. The Kennedys. Any white, powerful, rich family did it to protect themselves and the money. They love THAT particular shyt. That’s how their parents treated them. It wasn’t to save them, but instead so they couldn’t fukk themselves up too badly.

A lot of white people come from homes of hate and use Dems as avatars for their hate. It was easy to hate Hillary after years of targeted vitriol because she was a successful powerful woman without her husband. Or that Bernie is “rich” and he’s still wants to tax the hell outta the rich like their rich uncle/aunt who donates all her money to charity or the church but won’t cut them in to lift them up. Or Liz came from a country ass, conservative family and threw their belief system in the bushes after learning better like their uppity cousin who went to college. They all care about people and want to do good works. But Joe does stuff out of love. (Marianne was trying to preach to y’all during the debates.....)I’ll even say the 1994 Crime Bill was out of love for the communities begging the government to do ANYTHING. He cared what they said needed.

They hate Joe because he cares and it isn’t about himself. They don’t even operate like that with their own families. Trump lost because older white people who hadn’t been brainwashed saw their kids as Hunter and Trump as their fukk-up family member who never shuts up and acts like they know everything but always asking for money. When Joe told him to “Just shut up”, it’s what they’ve said a million times at family dinners and functions over the years.

The brainwashed hate Joe because he was talking to the avatar of how they perceive themselves (Trump, which why they ascribe this “successful”, “tough”, “strong” bullshyt to him) and think Hunter is weak because his father loves him unconditionally. Trump’s foreign wife is perfect for them because they think she just does whatever he wants and goes along with whatever he says. His kids show him the type of deification white men WANT to demand from their kids. Joe is the anthesis of that. And it burns their souls.
Fair enough :ehh: