How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
my-job-here-is-done-but-you-didnt-do-anything-29811541.png
So you're saying Cube unwittingly gave Biden a layup to keep folks on the Democratic plantation.

Instead of having to do something substantive all he has to do is more than Trump? :pachaha:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
How did he bend the knee when he said he was open to talk to whoever was president?

I don’t get the hostility towards a black man who is actually doing the work of advocating for his people and not just talking about it.

Hope Ice Cube can prove me wrong, but he went down that,Trump rabbit hole a bit too deep. If he meets up with Biden and gets things done, I'm all for it.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Joe Biden is a better politician than Barack Obama is but, and this is with a small sample size, I feel that Biden and his presidency will be viewed with higher esteem than Obamas was.

Why? Because they now are fully cognizant of their opposition in the GOP and have finally decided to do the damn thing. If you are a Democrat coming in after a Republican president, you can't just spend all your time fixing what they fukked up. You have to go hard and you have to go fast. Biden and his boy are moving brehs, at the speed of light. So to that point, Biden has a better grasp of the moment than Obama did because there was no way to know the level of opposition that would have faced him. Thing is, it doesn't look like Biden is going to squander this.
It's a harder comparison. They're two different types for two different audiences. Biden is in his element now. Obama ushered in a new era. Biden is here to be grandpa and calm everyone down.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope Ice Cube can prove me wrong, but he went down that,Trump rabbit hole a bit too deep. If he meets up with Biden and gets things done, I'm all for it.
Should be the only response. The election is over, let's not bet sore winners.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think that makes him some master at economics. That's the same economic argument MAGA made for Trump. "He's a billionaire, of course he knows what he's doing!" fukk outta here. :childplease:

You'd think he'd be far better prepared to talk about his initiatives instead of babbling like a toddler when pressed on them.

He made it known that he didn't vote for your massa and still got an invite to the White House to present his ideas. Their is nothing your salty boot licking ass can do about it but spazz out about it on a message board. You buster ass mark.

EU9A0724.jpg

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He made it known that he didn't vote for your massa and still got an invite to the White House to present his ideas. Their is nothing your salty boot licking ass can do about it but spazz out about it on a message board. You buster ass mark.
You're the one the one riding dikk here you smooth brained rube. :umad:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It's a harder comparison. They're two different types for two different audiences. Biden is in his element now. Obama ushered in a new era. Biden is here to be grandpa and calm everyone down.

I get what you are saying breh but what I am saying that Joe isn't walking around on eggshells. 81 million people is a heavy mandate. There isn't a tentative nature to this. The only normal thing he's done as a Democrat president is not be boisterous and full of bluster. How he's trying to go big, that a relatively new phenomenon. There are many irons in the fire now, Large irons at that.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're the one the one riding dikk here you smooth brained rube. :umad:

You the one who came in here spazzing out over a meeting. I'm quite happy O'shea Jackson will be meeting with the president to discuss a black agenda and I'm hopeful something comes out of it that will put additional resources in the black community.

I think that will be very good thing.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This 'trash messenger' was able to secure a meeting with the POTUS and present his agenda. If he gets Biden to adopt some of his ideas that will bring resources to the black community, are you going to be upset?
He also legitimized trump who never had, doesn’t and never had any interest in the black community. If trump won again, he would have been a reason. He was counterproductive and could have had the same end result of pressuring a meeting with Biden without legitimizing Trump and fooling other everyday people that another 4 years of Trump was even a reasonable option.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You the one who came in here spazzing out over a meeting. I'm quite happy O'shea Jackson will be meeting with the president to discuss a black agenda and I'm hopeful something comes out of it that will put additional resources in the black community.

I think that will be very good thing.
I didn't spazz over anything. "fukk Ice Cube" is what I said. You wanted to know why I said that, I explained, and you've been mad since. :manny:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also legitimized trump who never had, doesn’t and never had any interest in the black community. If trump won again, he would have been a reason. He was counterproductive and could have had the same end result of pressuring a meeting with Biden without legitimizing Trump and fooling other everyday people that another 4 years of Trump was even a reasonable option.

I think everybody's mind was pretty much made up on Trump. Even the both siders had pretty much made up their minds.

I also don't think Cube is obligated to help Biden or any other Democrat. He made it known he was a one issue voter. I can respect that given the dire economic situation in the black community.

I sympathize because I was going to write in a candidate or vote third party when Bernie lost.