How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

A private citizen has the right to petition government for redress of grievances
Polished or not, he doesn’t need your permission.

A private citizen who made his intentions public and who was used as a pawn is open for criticism from the very people who warned him, and who saw the manipulation coming from a mile away.

Folks saw i and warned him, he told them to fukk off, cause he thought he knew better. So that why it's fukk Ice Cube.

You all need to separate Ice Cube the militant musician from Ice Cube the confused millionaire. His past music doesn't make him infallible.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's doesn't but that's not the point. You asked me why I said "fukk Ice Cube" and I gave you a reason.
Actually he does.
That's exactly why our government is the way it is, this isn't the 1500's where some serf isn't supposed
to challenge anything and accept his station in life.

People SHOULD take issue with the government, how it's handled things over the past 50 years and more specifically
how no matter whose been in office specific communities have either made very little progress or worse have been
impacted negatively.

However, this thread IS NOT about speaking on those kinds of topics or even challenging the "Vote Blue, No Matter Who" rhetoric
because it would require an examination of many of The Coli's sacred cows like Obama or Bill Clinton.

@Robbie3000 is right to bring up income inequality and the wealth gaps and to add more he should also
talk about gaps in educational achievement, home ownership, discrimination in hiring, housing etc.

There's a reason why certain rhetoric like "Both sides" is pervasive, obviously it's not totally
true in a PR sense because "Both sides" are trying to appeal to different voter bases however
when it comes to dealing massive oil companies or pulling out of wars or bombing villages
or giving money to Israel or receiving massive donations from corporations etc.

They start to look remarkably similar.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The poverty rate in the black community is 25%. income and wealth inequality are through the roof. We don’t have time to be fukking around. If poverty rate for whites was similar, it would be national emergency.

I sympathize with anyone who genuinely and sincerely feels fed up with this whole system. I was almost at that point.

The fact that y’all are black and don’t feel that pain astonishes me.
I don’t know how you come to the conclusion that we don’t care because the messenger was not only trash, but actually counterproductive and that’s putting it mildly because I liked cube up until that point. But continue to do you.

edit: the irony of your post is that “we don’t have time to fukk around” but he had time to fukk around with trump who had four years to prove he cared about the black community and in fact showed that he was more willing to harm it both with rhetoric emboldening racists and actual legislation. And that’s ignoring all the anti black shyt he’s known for prior to being president.

he was the wrong messenger who didn’t realize he got played, but thankfully intelligence prevailed and prevented him from offering substantial assistance to trumps campaign as he tried to legitimize them

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A private citizen who made his intentions public and who was used as a pawn is open for criticism from the very people who warned him, and who saw the manipulation coming from a mile away.

Folks saw i and warned him, he told them to fukk off, cause he thought he knew better. So that why it's fukk Ice Cube.

You all need to separate Ice Cube the militant musician from Ice Cube the confused millionaire. His past music doesn't make him infallible.

You do realize it's the parties that approached him right? He met with both sides and heard them out. Obviously neither party met his demands enough for an endorsement.

Now he has the president's ear and interest and can present his agenda. If Biden does some of the things on the agenda, maybe he wins Cube's endorsement. Now that is leverage and a pretty savvy move if you ask me.
Y'all just mad he didn't suck Biden's dikk like the other black entertainers. :dame:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

I don't think Joe Biden is a better politician than Barack Obama is but, and this is with a small sample size, I feel that Biden and his presidency will be viewed with higher esteem than Obamas was.

Why? Because they now are fully cognizant of their opposition in the GOP and have finally decided to do the damn thing. If you are a Democrat coming in after a Republican president, you can't just spend all your time fixing what they fukked up. You have to go hard and you have to go fast. Biden and his boy are moving brehs, at the speed of light. So to that point, Biden has a better grasp of the moment than Obama did because there was no way to know the level of opposition that would have faced him. Thing is, it doesn't look like Biden is going to squander this.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know how you come to the conclusion that we don’t care because the messenger was not only trash, but actually counterproductive and that’s putting it mildly because I liked cube up until that point. But continue to do you.

edit: the irony of your post is that “we don’t have time to fukk around” but he had time to fukk around with trump who had four years to prove he cared about the black community and in fact showed that he was more willing to harm it both with rhetoric emboldening racists and actual legislation. And that’s ignoring all the anti black shyt he’s known for prior to being president.

he was the wrong messenger who didn’t realize he got played, but thankfully intelligence prevailed and prevented him from offering substantial assistance to trumps campaign as he tried to legitimize them

This 'trash messenger' was able to secure a meeting with the POTUS and present his agenda. If he gets Biden to adopt some of his ideas that will bring resources to the black community, are you going to be upset?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do realize it's the parties that approached him right? He met with both sides and heard them out. Obviously neither party met his demands enough for an endorsement.

Now he has the president's ear and interest and can present his agenda. If Biden does some of the things on the agenda, maybe he wins Cube's endorsement. Now that is leverage and a pretty savvy move if you ask me.
Y'all just mad he didn't suck Biden's dikk like the other black entertainers. :dame:

I posted the exact course of events, right after someone just came
out and lied.
What was stated.
When he stated it.
Who approached whom
And the fall out from his decision to do so.
As you can no doubt see, no one gives a fukk about that. :pachaha:

For me, it's not even about "Ice Cube", it was about the response to Ice Cube not falling in line
and people getting upset over his very salient points.

Again, there's no talk about WHAT HE SAID because people are focused on HOW IT LOOKS
or WORSE they're worried about "Losing ground" in an online argument so we get stupid
responses like "fukk Ice Cube!!!!".

I don't think Joe Biden is a better politician than Barack Obama is but, and this is with a small sample size, I feel that Biden and his presidency will be viewed with higher esteem than Obamas was.

Why? Because they now are fully cognizant of their opposition in the GOP and have finally decided to do the damn thing. If you are a Democrat coming in after a Republican president, you can't just spend all your time fixing what they fukked up. You have to go hard and you have to go fast. Biden and his boy are moving brehs, at the speed of light. So to that point, Biden has a better grasp of the moment than Obama did because there was no way to know the level of opposition that would have faced him. Thing is, it doesn't look like Biden is going to squander this.
I sincerely hope he doesn't squander this opportunity.
I like the executive orders he's been flinging out.
I like the talk of debt cancellation, continuing unemployment payments and just
generally doing MORE than Trump ever did which is awesome.
I haven't been keeping up with every appointee into his cabinet but there were
some that disappointed me. I'm cautiously optimistic and I'm hoping he'll
do great things going forward.

And most of all, I like that he's meeting with Ice Cube. :salute: @Pressure :troll:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This 'trash messenger' was able to secure a meeting with the POTUS and present his agenda. If he gets Biden to adopt some of his ideas that will bring resources to the black community, are you going to be upset?
Man gtfoh here with that. Plenty of entertainers meet with presidents all the time.

What have black Americans gained, of value, from this?

If this were a serious discussion we would be talking about what differences of note his positions versus what has already been offered.

What are the expected outcomes? Any deliverables here? So on and so forth.

Instead y'all are mad because people rightfully said he was wasting him time with Trump. If Trump won, do you believe he would have followed through with what Ice Cube offered?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted the exact course of events, right after someone just came
out and lied.
What was stated.
When he stated it.
Who approached whom
And the fall out from his decision to do so.
As you can no doubt see, no one gives a fukk about that. :pachaha:

For me, it's not even about "Ice Cube", it was about the response to Ice Cube not falling in line
and people getting upset over his very salient points.

Again, there's no talk about WHAT HE SAID because people are focused on HOW IT LOOKS
or WORSE they're worried about "Losing ground" in an online argument so we get stupid
responses like "fukk Ice Cube!!!!".

I sincerely hope he doesn't squander this opportunity.
I like the executive orders he's been flinging out.
I like the talk of debt cancellation, continuing unemployment payments and just
generally doing MORE than Trump ever did which is awesome.
I haven't been keeping up with every appointee into his cabinet but there were
some that disappointed me. I'm cautiously optimistic and I'm hoping he'll
do great things going forward.

And most of all, I like that he's meeting with Ice Cube. :salute: @Pressure :troll:

Facts. The vitriolic response to a black man sincerely pushing a black agenda at no personal gain is what shocked me. nikkas act the man committed a crime against humanity.

It feeds the Democratic plantation narrative too.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man gtfoh here with that. Plenty of entertainers meet with presidents all the time.

What have black Americans gained, of value, from this?

If this were a serious discussion we would be talking about what differences of note his positions versus what has already been offered.

What are the expected outcomes? Any deliverables here? So on and so forth.

Instead y'all are mad because people rightfully said he was wasting him time with Trump. If Trump won, do you believe he would have followed through with what Ice Cube offered?

He hasn't even met with the president. fukk you talking about deliverables? If you want to see the agenda, the CWBA is online. Look it up.

I never thought I'd see the day when Ice Cube is demonized on a hip-hop message for pushing a black agenda and daring to criticize the architect of the 94 crime bill. :heh:

Y'all nikkas crazy man. As much of blind fanatics as the MAGAts ya'll hate so much.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Facts. The vitriolic response to a black man sincerely pushing a black agenda at no personal gain is what shocked me. nikkas act the man committed a crime against humanity.

It feeds the Democratic plantation narrative too.
Vitriolic response to an ignorant person I have the basest human respect for for trying to pose as representation for the black community shouldn't shock you.