How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think everybody's mind was pretty much made up on Trump. Even the both siders had pretty much made up their minds.

I also don't think Cube is obligated to help Biden or any other Democrat. He made it known he was a one issue voter. I can respect that given the dire economic situation in the black community.

I sympathize because I was going to write in a candidate or vote third party when Bernie lost.

Nobody is saying Cube is obligated to help Biden or the Dems.

The issue was that he was helping Trump. That's a bad look no matter what excuse he had.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also legitimized trump who never had, doesn’t and never had any interest in the black community. If trump won again, he would have been a reason. He was counterproductive and could have had the same end result of pressuring a meeting with Biden without legitimizing Trump and fooling other everyday people that another 4 years of Trump was even a reasonable option.
If Cube was the reason why trump got in again, then the country was already over.

But regardless, glad he got the meeting.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is saying Cube is obligated to help Biden or the Dems.

The issue was that he was helping Trump. That's a bad look no matter what excuse he had.

I don't understand how saying I met with Trump's team is helping Trump. He also said, Biden's team wants to meet after the election.

He said he wasn't voting for either candidate because he wasn't satisfied with what they were offering. That was my stance after Bernie lost and before Covid. What's a nikka to do? :yeshrug:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Someone is pushing these trial balloons...there’s nothing to gain from means testing this issue. Also targeting mid-March to get this done is too far out. That means people won’t get checks until early April.

The issue is they’re using reconciliation which takes weeks. But you need only 50 votes

If they had 60, it would have been done last week.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the checks aren't going out until March or April, they need to just make it a full $2000.

You can't pull that 'finishing the job with the $1400' shyt four months after the fact. That $600 is probably already long gone for most people now. Another month or two from now and they'll be right back to where they were before the $600 went out.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
If the checks aren't going out until March or April, they need to just make it a full $2000.

You can't pull that 'finishing the job with the $1400' shyt four months after the fact. That $600 is probably already long gone for most people now. Another month or two from now and they'll be right back to where they were before the $600 went out.
I still haven’t got the $600. I’m not sure if I’m even getting it, the status just says unavailable, at least last time I checked.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
President Biden: "I made it clear to President Putin, in a manner very different from my predecessor, that the days of the United States rolling over in the face of Russia's aggressive actions — interfering in our elections, cyberattacks, poisoning its citizens — are over."
2:53 PM · Feb 4, 2021