How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't understand how saying I met with Trump's team is helping Trump. He also said, Biden's team wants to meet after the election.

He said he wasn't voting for either candidate because he wasn't satisfied with what they were offering. That was my stance after Bernie lost and before Covid. What's a nikka to do? :yeshrug:

IMO meeting with Trump's team isn't much different than meeting with a Klan leader. There's just no positive outcome from meeting with a devil :yeshrug: doing something positive for black people is inherently against their ideology

Not to mention the Trump admin being completely untrustworthy anyway. Cube was clearly just used for a photo op so they could try to appear pro-black and scrape off some black votes, and he should've known that would happen.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMO meeting with Trump's team isn't much different than meeting with a Klan leader. There's just no positive outcome from meeting with a devil :yeshrug: doing something positive for black people is inherently against their ideology

Not to mention the Trump admin being completely untrustworthy anyway. Cube was clearly just used for a photo op so they could try to appear pro-black and scrape off some black votes, and he should've known that would happen.

But wasn’t Joe bffs with Robert Byrd and the architect of the 94 crime bill? :ld:

You looked passed that, but you can’t look past Cube meeting with Trump’s people?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Pretty obvious to everyone except for Cube fans.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Biden is moving the movement.

And Notice he has Kamala everywhere with him... He’s passing the torch to her.. Expect the first black female president of the US in 4 to 5 years... Joe will run again in 24 and immediately retire pass Kamala the keys

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone is pushing these trial balloons...there’s nothing to gain from means testing this issue. Also targeting mid-March to get this done is too far out. That means people won’t get checks until early April.

Too many people listen to think tanks...should be 2000 flat and go from there.