How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He hasn't even met with the president. fukk you talking about deliverables? If you want to see the agenda, the CWBA is online. Look it up.

I never thought I'd see the day when Ice Cube is demonized on a hip-hop message for pushing a black agenda and daring to criticize the architect of the 94 crime bill. :heh:

Y'all nikkas crazy man. As much of blind fanatics as the MAGAts ya'll hate so much.
The fukk is he having a meeting for if he doesn't have expectations beyond merely having a meeting.

Is this you being an immigrant and not understanding again? :coffee:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Imagine a disapproval of Ice Cube and his actions during the 2020 election cycle being the reason you think people are stuck on some imaginary "Democratic plantation". :mjlol:

I'm looking forward to the, "Biden just brought Cube in for a photo OP" comments after the meeting. :mjlol:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm looking forward to the, "Biden just brought Cube in for a photo OP" comments after the meeting. :mjlol:
I'm waiting for the Biden admin to unveil the "Vibranium Plan" and the Cube to disappear on some Tuxedo Mask shyt.

tenor.gif

:dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vitriolic response to an ignorant person I have the basest human respect for for trying to pose as representation for the black community shouldn't shock you.

He's not ignorant. I just think he needs to work on his delivery and messaging so he can more articulate. But hey what does a man who has generated hundreds of millions, become an icon in both music and film and now owns and runs a sports league know?

The fukk is he having a meeting for if he doesn't have expectations beyond merely having a meeting.

Is this you being an immigrant and not understanding again? :coffee:

How are you going to have action items and deliverables before you discuss the items on an agenda? Have you ever run a meeting at work? Do you have action items before the meeting? Do you have deliverables before you even decide on what to do? :heh:

C'mon man. I manage programs for a living.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish someone would put a meeting on my calendar and not have some goals outlined. :mjlol:

You are the biggest drone on this site. I've never seen a person wo unable to think for himself. I can bet your opinion on any subject we discuss in politics because you are that much of a drone.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He's not ignorant. I just think he needs to work on his delivery and messaging so he can more articulate. But hey what does a man who has generated hundreds of millions, become an icon in both music and film and now owns and runs a sports league know?
I don't think that makes him some master at economics. That's the same economic argument MAGA made for Trump. "He's a billionaire, of course he knows what he's doing!" fukk outta here. :childplease:

You'd think he'd be far better prepared to talk about his initiatives instead of babbling like a toddler when pressed on them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't think Joe Biden is a better politician than Barack Obama is but, and this is with a small sample size, I feel that Biden and his presidency will be viewed with higher esteem than Obamas was.

Why? Because they now are fully cognizant of their opposition in the GOP and have finally decided to do the damn thing. If you are a Democrat coming in after a Republican president, you can't just spend all your time fixing what they fukked up. You have to go hard and you have to go fast. Biden and his boy are moving brehs, at the speed of light. So to that point, Biden has a better grasp of the moment than Obama did because there was no way to know the level of opposition that would have faced him. Thing is, it doesn't look like Biden is going to squander this.
Its rare you get to fully do it over.

obama left with a lot of regrets and 4 years isn't a short memory like 8 years so biden is about to change the country.