How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Daps
The $600 checks weren't even out yet when the $2000 "promise" was made..

If people want to be fukking idiots and pretend to be duped then so be it.

This is a disingenuous argument.. a disgusting one to be honest.

Unfortunately this is the majority of Americans. That's why Trump continued to fail upwards. No matter what your group is you love to see one of your own representing and he sure did represent for the idiots among us. None of this will matter in a month or two though because I doubt Biden/Congress only go for 1 stim check

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Now when did Biden promise $2,000 :smugbiden:
(This is when you pretend you aren’t wrong or just ignore the post)

What are you talking about? Biden was clearly referencing the cash act but I will let you play dumb, the entire dialogue was getting McConnell to bring the cash act to vote but now we are pretending that wasn't the political discourse... ok breh

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What are you talking about? Biden was clearly referencing the cash act but I will let you play dumb, the entire dialogue was getting McConnell to bring the cash act to vote but now we are pretending that wasn't the political discourse... ok breh
I asked you when did Biden say this:
"If you send Jon and the Reverend to Washington, those $2,000 checks will go out the door, restoring hope and decency and honor for so many people who are struggling right now," Biden said, making his closing argument for the Democrats at a campaign event in Atlanta on Monday.

And ask these Georgia voters if they thought it was 600+1400.
Georgia Democrats Enraged By Broken Promise of $2k Checks

This is an open net goal at the end of the game, and Democrats found a way to turn it into an own goal.