How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Newsmax. I see Newsmax/OAN bumper stickers on cars at least 3-4x a week.

Yeah that’s it. I don’t even know how I got that channel but I was like wtf. See, what you’re saying is why I’m hesitant about moving to Texas and Dallas and Houston been on my radar. I’m not used to being around that sort of in your face caccery.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Joey is not playing around

Just heard Biden push that during the conference just now.

I dont see any chance of a 15 dollar min wage passing. Especially now when Rethugs suddenly want to be deficit hawks again and care about businesses not being able to pay those wages in a pandemic. Dont trust Manchin to vote in favor of it either.

I can see $9.00 passing by the end of the year.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yeah that’s it. I don’t even know how I got that channel but I was like wtf. See, what you’re saying is why I’m hesitant about moving to Texas and Dallas and Houston been on my radar. I’m not used to being around that sort of in your face caccery.
When the KKK was at its height, its largest chapter was in Dallas. There's a reason so many of these terrorists getting arrested are from the DFW area, why people like Dana Loesch, Glenn Beck, and Tomi Lahren relocated here, and why it's the second biggest fundraising city for the Republican Party/Trump. DFW is affluent but the cacs are backwards as fukk.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
When the KKK was at its height, its largest chapter was in Dallas. There's a reason so many of these terrorists getting arrested are from the DFW area, why people like Dana Loesch, Glenn Beck, and Tomi Lahren relocated here, and why it's the second biggest fundraising city for the Republican Party/Trump. DFW is affluent but the cacs are backwards as fukk.
I didn’t know all that. Makes sense though.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Just heard Biden push that during the conference just now.

I dont see any chance of a 15 dollar min wage passing. Especially now when Rethugs suddenly want to be deficit hawks again and care about businesses not being able to pay those wages in a pandemic. Dont trust Manchin to vote in favor of it either.

I can see $9.00 passing by the end of the year.
I disagree, especially because it’s on the books in so many blue states already or on the path there. Biden doesn’t pass up on giving that many people a raise and the benefits that comes with it. You think Manchin going to tell WV he voted against a raise? It’s just good politics.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I didn’t know all that. Makes sense though.

Yeah if you do end up moving to Texas, you might want to lean towards Houston.
My sister moved down there years back and likes it for the most part...but she doesn't leave out of the Houston area at all. Once you get outside of the urban areas :picard: :hubie:

Personally I couldn't do it though, too much driving. Shyt is so spread out it's ridiculous, traffic is crazy and it takes like an hour to get anywhere. And you have to pay tolls to use certain highways :scusthov:

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I disagree, especially because it’s on the books in so many blue states already or on the path there. Biden doesn’t pass up on giving that many people a raise and the benefits that comes with it. You think Manchin going to tell WV he voted against a raise? It’s just good politics.
15 dollar min wage is good in theory. Then when you tell everyone how it will be implemented, small businesses might say they can't pay that and Republicans will side with them and use it as a political tool against Biden.

Businesses in blue states have higher min wages already. Most of the Southern States and a few states out West are using the federal min wage. Going from 7.25 to 15.00 (assuming its by 1 to 2 dollar incruments) may seem too radical.

We'll see. I just think going from 7.25 to 9.00 first would get more moderates on board. I think Obama should have done the same instead of sticking to 10.10. Small Business would be less likely to stress over that.

Then you can assess things from there.