How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
The average voter don’t care about wonky technicalities. Ossoff, Warnock and Biden know that and straight up said $2,000, and not “we will give you $1,400 more.”

Dems are not going to get anywhere outsmarting voters. They aren’t going anywhere playing the game of bait and switch. They aren’t going to go anywhere going “what we really meant.”

What we do know is you take credit for your political accomplishments. You run back to voters and say, “I got this for you!”

We may not know how many voters were impacted by that, but we do know that a signed check and a letter saying, “I care,” means more than staying quiet about something really beneficial like those employment benefits. We know that because unemployed people were losing their shyt last month when the deadline was coming.

Didn’t the greatest percentage of the population in 100 years vote in November? It’s not about undecideds or independents, it’s about the unmotivated and low information voter. You need to show that person what you’ve done. Downballot Dems never did that.

I asked this exact question on Jan 6th.

is it gonna be $2k or are they gonna say that since the $600 wasn't $2k like they wanted then they'll add $1400 the next time?

and @King Static X responded:

The latter (an additional $1400). However, Dems might make $2K become a monthly thing until the pandemic ends.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Would be a great appointment

Khan: I've done far worse than destroy Amazon. I'll hurt and dismember Amazon. And I wish to go on... hurting Amazon. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left it. A shell of what once was for all eternity, in the center of a dead planet... buried alive. Buried alive.

Bezos:
giphy-1-1.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think Austin has more yuppies. It’s liberal but not like there’s a bunch of BIPOC people if I recall.
Its the hipster capital of Texas(also the states actual capital).

Houston the most diverse city in the state.