How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
$2000 vs. $1400 + $600 is piss poor messaging that at the end of the day can be explained as a rush to hit the ground running and get money in people's hands.

The conversations about it are a waste of energy because this single matter won't have long term effects if the Administration can admit to the messaging issue and learn from as well as act on it.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Exactly. Republicans are going to come out in force in 22/24 and Dem voters are likely to be complacent with Trump out of the paint.

I don't think any particular legislation is going to fix that problem. Maybe they should ask Stacey Abrams for advice :yeshrug: otherwise we may be in for another 2010

They need to pass everything they ran on if you think they're going to get washed in 2022.

There is literally no time to waste.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They need to pass everything they ran on if you think they're going to get washed in 2022.

There is literally no time to waste.

I agree 100%. Biden needs to learn from Obama's mistakes and take full advantage of having the House/Senate while he can.

That's exactly why all of Biden's "work with Republicans" and "reach across the aisle" talk gets on my nerves. He sounds like 2009 Obama.

Biden should operate on two assumptions:

1. Dems are not likely to control all three branches for more than two years.
2. Republicans aren't interested in working with him and will only try to obstruct.

If either of those assumptions is wrong, great, but he should govern based on them.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Not even a week yet and y’all going in on the dems:mjgrin: y’all giving Fox News a run for their money.:pachaha:
I don’t see a single person going in. If you think debating strategy out of PTSD for 2010 is going in then I don’t know what you’re going to call the posts when Biden actually does something to make people mad.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Psaki is so much better than McEnany it's not even funny. :wow:

The class. The professionalism. The not calling on OANN after 20 minutes so she can go on a propaganda rant and then scurry off. :wow:
They should have pulled OAN's credentials. There is direct line between that network and January 6th.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
They should have pulled OAN's credentials. There is direct line between that network and January 6th.
What’s that other network that’s even more nuts than Fox that’s on the come up? I fell asleep on the PS5 the other day and my TV switched off and that shyt came on. I was like :dahell: kind of nut ass shyt is this?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What’s that other network that’s even more nuts than Fox that’s on the come up? I fell asleep on the PS5 the other day and my TV switched off and that shyt came on. I was like :dahell: kind of nut ass shyt is this?
Newsmax. I see Newsmax/OAN bumper stickers on cars at least 3-4x a week.