How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Uh yeah. The fukk you think Biden made these guarantees for? Clyburn repeatedly made it known that he wanted black people in Biden’s cabinet in exchange for his support in the primaries. :childplease:

Imagine a shyt poster like you trying to claim I’m shyt posting. Go fukk yourself.

This is all types of pathetic. You should be in the WOAT running for 2021.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Even meeting with newspaper columnists...this guy just wants to live in his memories, where he's comfortable. We might be fukked.
He should know better because he was VP under Obama for 8 years and seen what Republican obstruction really is. There is no way he is this naive. :snoop:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:ohhh: damn you revealing the fukk out of shyt for me the past couple days !
Yeah who knows how deep this rabbit hole goes. Don’t stop digging, I suspect there are even more layers to this mystery.
2Viugiu.png

Thank god we have our two top aces in you and @Pressure on the case. :salute:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah who knows how deep this rabbit hole goes. Don’t stop digging, I suspect there are even more layers to this mystery.
2Viugiu.png

Thank god we have our two top aces in you and @Pressure on the case. :salute:
I mean, it's beyond most of us why a proud black American would claim to be a Slovenian living in Canada.

:mjpls:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I mean, it's beyond most of us why a proud black American would claim to be a Slovenian living in Canada.

:mjpls:
Now you're asking the right questions. Listen man, I can't say much at the moment...certain people are watching...but just know that I am willing to testify before Congress about this if you can guarantee me immunity.

Edit: Also, wait a minute, I never said I was proud :what:

I have low self-esteem, I was a fat kid.

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
He should know better because he was VP under Obama for 8 years and seen what Republican obstruction really is. There is no way he is this naive. :snoop:
He's not naive. His real goals are more closely aligned with the Republican party's rather than the Dems' voters. He can't outright state that, but it's why all his language is like "We're gonna fight for healthcare!" instead of "We're going to get you healthcare." He never promises to actually do anything for you. Just that he'll fight. And that he sees you and hears you.