How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I just can't understand why Biden would think that after seeing what happened during Obama's term :mindblown: I mean it's not like he wasn't there
Supposedly, Biden thinks that his long tenure in the Senate (36 years) and the fact that he is "friends" with some of the top Republicans leaders in the Senate that he will do a better job than Obama at reaching bipartisan compromises.

Joe is just a man from a different era. He grew up in the '40s and '50s and he entered the Senate in the early '70s when there was a lot more bipartisanship than now.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Supposedly, Biden thinks that his long tenure in the Senate (36 years) and the fact that he is "friends" with some of the top Republicans leaders in the Senate that he will do a better job than Obama at reaching bipartisan compromises.

Joe is just a man from a different era. He grew up in the '40s and '50s and he entered the Senate in the early '70s when there was a lot more bipartisanship than now.

I don't think if Biden came into office throwing hand grenades and saying I'm going to piss all over you Republican fukks he'd get much accomplished

Just going to have to see how it pans out. Either way there's no way he'll sit on his hands for 4 years.

Biden and his administration can accomplish a lot without congress(just look at Trump) but I think he should try and get laws through congress as well.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I'm not concerned about what Biden is saying on what's the date today... December 28th. I want to know what he's going to do the first time the GOP obstructs. That's all I'm interested in..

If he's going to sit on his hands I'm not cool with that. Yes, I realize he won't go crazy with E.O.s but there are a lot of things he can do with his power and his messaging.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't think if Biden came into office throwing hand grenades and saying I'm going to piss all over you Republican fukks he'd get much accomplished

Just going to have to see how it pans out. Either way there's no way he'll sit on his hands for 4 years.
I’d rather he further stoke the already historically large partisan divide by listing the executive orders he’ll do and shytting on senate republicans (by name). That’s what a real president would do atleast :yeshrug:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’d rather he further stoke the already historically large partisan divide by listing the executive orders he’ll do and shytting on senate republicans (by name). That’s what a real president would do atleast :yeshrug:

Trying to placate Republicans and their voters doesn't work very well :francis: ask Obama

It would be one thing if Republican Senators were saying they wanted to work with Biden. But I don't look forward to four years of Biden begging Republicans to be nice and getting nothing for it.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Trying to placate Republicans and their voters doesn't work very well :francis: ask Obama

It would be one thing if Republican Senators were saying they wanted to work with Biden. But I don't look forward to four years of Biden begging Republicans to be nice and getting nothing for it.
And in the process fukking over Kamala in 2024.:francis: People are not going to vote for her after 4 years of pathetic reaching across the aisle towards people who absolutely will not cooperate with you.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Biden and his administration can accomplish a lot without congress(just look at Trump) but I think he should try and get laws through congress as well.

I'm not concerned about what Biden is saying on what's the date today... December 28th. I want to know what he's going to do the first time the GOP obstructs. That's all I'm interested in..

If he's going to sit on his hands I'm not cool with that. Yes, I realize he won't go crazy with E.O.s but there are a lot of things he can do with his power and his messaging.

I've already said this before. I'm not expecting Biden to be cursing out Republicans or something lol. However, I just hope that he's not as naïve as some of his public statements seem to be.

If he sits on his hands the next 4 years, Democrats will get decimated in 2022 & 2024.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Another bruh added to the Biden administration
132957038_10160759437712729_1816035133391029038_n.jpg

132938677_10160759709917729_2343352464666807647_n.jpg