How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I've already said this before. I'm not expecting Biden to be cursing out Republicans or something lol. However, I just hope that he's not as naïve as some of his public statements seem to be.

If he sits on his hands the next 4 years, Democrats will get decimated in 2022 & 2024.
Yeah. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he is trying to bring decency back to the office with his statements. He may give them one pass to “prove” themselves and after they reveal themselves for what they truly are now, he’ll go about the rest of his term on his own accord.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I've already said this before. I'm not expecting Biden to be cursing out Republicans or something lol. However, I just hope that he's not as naïve as some of his public statements seem to be.

If he sits on his hands the next 4 years, Democrats will get decimated in 2022 & 2024.

He legit has no choice.

• Congress will be almost evenly divided.
  • Bipartisanship soundbites apply pressure to republicans, even on their own news network.
  • Biden didn't win this election. Trump lost. Biden won with the most amount of votes, but still lost seats in the house. GA has gone to a runoff.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

And they would completely deserve it. I'm hoping Biden is just biding his time until the White House is deloused and he's comfortably seated in Oval Office. Until we get this fukkin lunatic outta office, its best for him to lay low. There is zero reason for him to rile up the lunatics on the right at a very crucial transition time in this country. I'm just trying to be an optimist here.

Now if he's in office and Mitch is being Mitch and there is generally nothing getting done, I'll be right there with ya cranking that heat. Because, as I've witnessed here in KY, most of these broke ass bama ass white folks who suck at the teat of social services most of their lives don't even realize it and vote against their self interest. We literally have to force some of this shyt onto them, because once they gain access to shyt like better health care etc, they will not allow Mitch and co to take it back. Pathetic, but the truth

Biden is gonna have to grow some balls, but nows not really the time

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Biden knows Republicans will work with him on gutting social security and other foul shyt unlike obama because he's an old cac and wont be running for reelection

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
By late 2022 the media and Kamala's people (behind the scenes) will be pushing Biden as a lame duck President and promoting Kamala's rise to the throne, but she won't win the 2024 election anyway.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Have someone who will be as old as Jimmy Carter in 2008 run for president again brehs

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Have someone who will be as old as Jimmy Carter in 2008 run for president again brehs
If Trump isn't indicted and runs again in 2024, Biden will be forced to run again. Kamala would lose to any GOP nominee but she would get steamrolled by Trump.