How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I gave up on student loan forgiveness years ago, and everyone from the left, right and center came out quick to shyt on it when the idea was floated around weeks ago, so I don't care about that.

But this does speak to the larger problem that Biden is being a little hoe when he knows he's going to be dealing with an extremely obstructionist Republican party, and he's out here talking about tiptoeing around them. :what:

God damn, what a bytch. This is beyond inexcusable at this point.
It’s almost as if he’s acting consistently with his past 47 years of public office. :ohhh:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I can't with the caping for Biden anymore. He talked down stimulus and is now refusing something the senate leader of his party is clamoring for. Dude is garbage and the party is finished after 24'
Wow, that was quick. He isn’t even in office yet. Are you gonna apologize for your vagina bleeding all over HL for the past year about how awful human beings progressives are?

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
"reach across the aisle"

"Republicans will work with me to help Americans"

"The healing of the nation begins soon"

:stopitslime::mjlol::usure:

Biden is the toad giving McConnell the scorpion a ride across the pond.

:martin::beli:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Kamala wouldn’t be any different. Lol@the Dem establishment voluntarily giving Liz or any progressive power.
Only thing Kamala would do different than Joe is this while following his playbook:

giphy.gif

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, that was quick. He isn’t even in office yet. Are you gonna apologize for your vagina bleeding all over HL for the past year about how awful human beings progressives are?

No you guys are awful lol. I expected this dude to at least listen to his party leader of the senate. This is clearly beyond the scope of liberalism and something specific to Biden.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
"reach across the aisle"

"Republicans will work with me to help Americans"

"The healing of the nation begins soon"

:stopitslime::mjlol::usure:

Biden is the toad giving McConnell the scorpion a ride across the pond.

:martin::beli:

Kamala could simply overpower him as the actual President Pro Temp of the Senate and give herself a strong president platform, but im sure she would rather do secondary work.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:what: Uh yeah.

Are you actually citing these two, a corporate neoliberal establishment-anointed careerist and a retired general on the board of Raytheon, being granted executive positions as some kind of return on investment for Black people? You need to smarten up and stop shyt-posting someday bruh.
Uh yeah. The fukk you think Biden made these guarantees for? Clyburn repeatedly made it known that he wanted black people in Biden’s cabinet in exchange for his support in the primaries. :childplease:

Imagine a shyt poster like you trying to claim I’m shyt posting. Go fukk yourself.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Uh yeah. The fukk you think Biden made these guarantees for? Clyburn repeatedly made it known that he wanted black people in Biden’s cabinet in exchange for his support in the primaries. :childplease:

Imagine a shyt poster like you trying to claim I’m shyt posting. Go fukk yourself.
You really on that black participation, William Dawson shyt. A black face in the room is enough.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
No you guys are awful lol. I expected this dude to at least listen to his party leader of the senate. This is clearly beyond the scope of liberalism and something specific to Biden.
So you expected him to do something (student loan forgiveness) he’s never supported and is inconsistent with his ideology just because Chuck Schumer wants him too?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I’m really on that “Clyburn was pulling strings to put black people in prominent positions on Biden’s team” shyt.
Yeah, a black face to do nothing for black people but continue the Military Industrial Complex and US imperialism.

Its William Dawson, shyt. Work for the machine and do nothing for your community.

When Clyburn-types are gone, I wonder what their legacy will be? Will they even be remembered, or will they be like how you re-wrote MLK Jr. and the Civil Rights movement in an earlier post you wrote.

Last edited: