How will America address the Rent crisis for 18-25 yr olds

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Turn to the most high Yahauh/Ayaha and believe in the sacrifice of his son for our sins Yahusha. He will judge these people, as he will judge all.

Praying to God aint gonna justify your ill treatment towards the poor :birdman:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
nikka I'd break yo fukkin jaw and pistol whip yo dumbass, pink ass bytch nikka, I'd put yo whit ass in a box. dikk sucking pink bytch.

I'm fully aware of the Chinese being part of this shyt too. You can pull up on me to discuss this issue any time bytch ass nikka. Stay right off 12 mile and Hoover and I drive a coke white 2020 Buick Enclave. I'm easy to find hoe nikka.
Drive Buicks in 2022 brehs

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikkas be like save money for what more than likely worse future w/ jobs don't pay shyt. Something needs to happen soon.:sas2:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
my older cousins, siblings, etc were living the young single fun life back in the 2000s for like $700-900 a month while just working retail jobs or other low earning nonprofessional occupations, now its my turn and we have to cough up damn near $2000 a month to live respectably. :gucci:

I’m in New York, the DIRTIEST crappiest oldest apartments are starting for $1600. That may/may not include pests, water issues, noise, impossible parking etc.

I have a decent corporate deskjob income, college degree, and im STILL stressed hunting for a new crib, idk how everyone else is even enjoying their 20s and dating around, traveling with these prices:francis::picard:

Boomers and those old politicians need to jailed for handing us the country like this.
Roommates until you either move out the city or find a way to afford it

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
my older cousins, siblings, etc were living the young single fun life back in the 2000s for like $700-900 a month while just working retail jobs or other low earning nonprofessional occupations, now its my turn and we have to cough up damn near $2000 a month to live respectably. :gucci:

I’m in New York, the DIRTIEST crappiest oldest apartments are starting for $1600. That may/may not include pests, water issues, noise, impossible parking etc.

I have a decent corporate deskjob income, college degree, and im STILL stressed hunting for a new crib, idk how everyone else is even enjoying their 20s and dating around, traveling with these prices:francis::picard:

Boomers and those old politicians need to jailed for handing us the country like this.

You should consider moving to Newark or Jersey City for cheaper rent?
Maybe the bronx you can find a decent place for sub 1300 too.