How will America address the Rent crisis for 18-25 yr olds

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Anything or anyone artificially raising rent ans housing prices need to be chin-checked.
You know my style. fukk a chin check, once you start killing them, the rest will sell off they shyt :yeshrug:.

We all know the only thing the wealthy fear is death, once the wealthy start getting bodied the rest will run the fukk away from the economy.

I put this shyt on God. If the economy crashes and burns, to the point where 60%+ of people are struggling, I will start killing wealthy white corruption. I refuse to struggle in life, and I don't fear life in prison or death. Id go to prison for life or die before I struggle to feed myself or my family. fukk these pink bytches. I'll be racking up bodies if they break this country. And y'all nikkas should do the same thing :yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You know my style. fukk a chin check, once you start killing them, the rest will sell off they shyt :yeshrug:.

We all know the only thing the wealthy fear is death, once the wealthy start getting bodied the rest will run the fukk away from the economy.

I put this shyt on God. If the economy crashes and burns, to the point where 60%+ of people are struggling, I will start killing wealthy white corruption. I refuse to struggle in life, and I don't fear life in prison or death. Id go to prison for life or die before I struggle to feed myself or my family. fukk these pink bytches. I'll be racking up bodies if they break this country. And y'all nikkas should do the same thing :yeshrug:

You a breh that understands this shyt :obama:

TLRepublicans gotta catch that smoke, too.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
my older cousins, siblings, etc were living the young single fun life back in the 2000s for like $700-900 a month while just working retail jobs or other low earning nonprofessional occupations, now its my turn and we have to cough up damn near $2000 a month to live respectably. :gucci:

I’m in New York, the DIRTIEST crappiest oldest apartments are starting for $1600. That may/may not include pests, water issues, noise, impossible parking etc.

I have a decent corporate deskjob income, college degree, and im STILL stressed hunting for a new crib, idk how everyone else is even enjoying their 20s and dating around, traveling with these prices:francis::picard:

Boomers and those old politicians need to jailed for handing us the country like this.

shouldn’t have supported government bailouts during covid. Now they have a home and the others DONT :mjlol:

karma a bytch

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Coast or West Coast. Even in the Midwest rent in a nice neighborhood can be north of $600.
nikka, you ain't about to find a house or apartment for 600$ right now in a nice neighborhood :mjlol:.

nikka, during Obama years when the housing market was the cheapest it has ever been, I was still paying 750$ a month, for a house in the hood.

MI rent prices have barely been affected, but to buy, that shyt is over if you ain't financially established.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It won’t happen in mass. People was stealing sneakers and tv during protest about police brutality.
nikka, if 60%=of the country can't afford a place to stay, this country will get masacared. The easiest way to force a change is to just start killing the wealthy. fukk what you heard. I bet cash if you went thru your closest suburb and killed the 10 most wealthy pink bytches there, I bet the next 10 does things a different way.

The rich gotta fear something my nikka :yeshrug:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
My old 2/2 apt when I moved was $1200 because I was on month to month outside of my lease term.

It was $910 a month in 2003 + $100 for the garage during my lease.

Same apt (2020 remodel) (starting at $2,484) :picard:

Edit: Pay has not increased much, if any here, since then.

There is no way I could afford the apt on what I made back then, current day.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Those $700-$900 apartments were in areas that weren't desirable, usually the boonies. You can still get shyt for 1k-1500 but new gen is bougie. U gotta be in the mix. U wana go to Miami Beach for spring break with a college student income. Priorities fukked up. Its harder now, but not impossible
Not in NYC