How will America address the Rent crisis for 18-25 yr olds

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Those $700-$900 apartments were in areas that weren't desirable, usually the boonies. You can still get shyt for 1k-1500 but new gen is bougie. U gotta be in the mix. U wana go to Miami Beach for spring break with a college student income. Priorities fukked up. Its harder now, but not impossible
You are just babbling

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

Their houses paid off and passed it down to their kids and grandkids.

you talking about the small percentage of americans dude. A large portion of boomers didn't have it like you trying to make it out to be. And again, those who did pay off houses had to pull equity from it to even retire. When they die the kids inherent a home with debt on it.

Im not arguing with you on whats a reality out here. You are absolutely clueless on this matter.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rent is rising everywhere but not at the crazy rates we see in the desirable cities. Sorry but people are going to have to move to places were the prices are more reasonable. Everyone can't leave in NYC, LA, San Diego, Miami, or any other desirable city, more people with more money are moving to those places. Yall really thought everyone wanting to move to Atlanta or Houston wasn't going to affect prices eventually?? There are plenty of nice places in the midwest, middle America and places in the south that will have more affordable rent.
There's a reason why the rent is affordable in middle America.

There's no JOBS there.
People follow the resources(aka JOBS)

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
12 years ago in the San Fernando Valley, I was looking to rent a place, and I was showed a 3 bedroom house with 10 bunkbeds in one room. That was California. I'm sure it was still reasonable in the south and less popular areas.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not true. Women want privacy. They're not trying to share the spot with your folks. The social implications are very real for men. We have no choice but to find ways to get our money up.

I'd have to say literally hte past 15 women I canoolded and cavoted with like 95% of them had roommates or lived at home or with other relatives.