How will America address the Rent crisis for 18-25 yr olds

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It won't, anything that can't be done about out of control rent won't be done. Tbh from everything I've observed over the last decade or so, life is just gonna get proggressively worse in general for everybody; too many massive problems looming on the horizon for things to not get worse.

Start bodying anyone that artificially raising rent prices. They need to be in a pool of blood.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Russian Oligarchs own more property in America than the whole 14% of black people combined. Part of Putins plan to break America was to run prices up for property, to the point where no one can afford to live comfortably.

The Trump administration allowed this to happen as more assistance to that Russian pink ass bytch. The DOJ needs to start siezing these property companies that are funded by Russian Oligarchs.

Yeah, they have a massive hand in this crisis.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The future is either an insane amount of roommates with little to no privacy, or professional homeless. And its not just restricted to the younger generation. The moment my parents landlord sells their house, my parents will be homeless. They can't rent in today's market. A whole bunch of retirees going to be fukked with no vaseline soon. fukk the housing market, hooe it all crashes very soon. POS houses for over a million... Million used to get you something. Now a milli is a spit in a bucket.

Bloodshed against landlords. Why cant anyone see this?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Rent is rising everywhere but not at the crazy rates we see in the desirable cities. Sorry but people are going to have to move to places were the prices are more reasonable. Everyone can't leave in NYC, LA, San Diego, Miami, or any other desirable city, more people with more money are moving to those places. Yall really thought everyone wanting to move to Atlanta or Houston wasn't going to affect prices eventually?? There are plenty of nice places in the midwest, middle America and places in the south that will have more affordable rent.

Those "affordable" places are Sundown towns with low paying jobs

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Houston still a cheap azz place even being in such demand ....
That’s cap, I still live here
Apartments on Beechnut/Spice Lane/Bissonnet/Corporate/Wilcrest/Kirkwood/W.Bellfort/Boone/High Star have no business being a band a month:russ:
Houston prices are trending daily
The only thing that’s not too terrible is gas and that’s not saying much:francis:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I’m going through a divorce
Moving out in 2 months
The place I’m going is $1400 and super fly.
It’s not even finished being built yet.
It’s brand new, 1 bedroom, all major appliances included, wifi included, the roof has a terrace & a pool & a bar area, the building has a game room with foozball & billiards, a movie room with a projector screen, a gym but a serious gym with weights, bench press & a squat rack, also a kids room with some game park like structure and it’s own private outdoors area for walking & dinning.

Why do y’all post shyt like this without saying where?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
youre forgetting about the millions of Young people who are actually from NY, (and other major cities). Not the ones just moving to it for fun.

So they should leave their families, friends, entire social networks, connections etc just to afford a place to sleep?

the previous generations didn’t have to make that decision, it’s wack.

These TLRepublicans want You to live in poverty like a 3rd world peasant while working in some hard, traumatizing STEM profession with a quality of life lower than your grandparents.

killacal

Banned
Daps
That’s cap, I still live here
Apartments on Beechnut/Spice Lane/Bissonnet/Corporate/Wilcrest/Kirkwood/W.Bellfort/Boone/High Star have no business being a band a month:russ:
Houston prices are trending daily
The only thing that’s not too terrible is gas and that’s not saying much:francis:
Literal crack spots going for that much:mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Rent is rising everywhere but not at the crazy rates we see in the desirable cities. Sorry but people are going to have to move to places were the prices are more reasonable. Everyone can't leave in NYC, LA, San Diego, Miami, or any other desirable city, more people with more money are moving to those places. Yall really thought everyone wanting to move to Atlanta or Houston wasn't going to affect prices eventually?? There are plenty of nice places in the midwest, middle America and places in the south that will have more affordable rent.
Jobs negro.

Remote work or hybrid work won’t alleviate all these situations.