How we liking the new World Heavyweight Championship?

How you liking it?

• It's nice

Votes: 51 45.9%
  • I'll get used to it

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Horrible, just bring back big gold

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
In Roman's case, I get it, but even then, they treat it like one belt. Wouldn't it be easier to just call him the Undisputed Champion?

After he gets drafted and they crown a new World Heavyweight Champion, he'll no longer be the Undisputed WWE Universal Heavyweight Champion of the World. They're going to have three world titles across two brands. They need to fix this ASAP.
They treat it as two, still two lineages. I mean they do call him Undisputed Champion they just add WWE and Universal to it to signify each title. They still treat the tag titles as two titles as well because the Usos defended them separately not too long ago. But yeah we have to wait and see what they do once they crown the new World Heavyweight Champion. I'm sure they have something planned.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The big W is VERY distracting, make the W smaller and put it at the top and make the globe gold and it’s a perfect belt

I like the “Big Gold 2023” look they were going for though

And I love that they brought back the name “World Heavyweight Championship” and didn’t go with something like the “WWE Galactical Championship”.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The big W is VERY distracting, make the W smaller and put it at the top and make the globe gold and it’s a perfect belt

I like the “Big Gold 2023” look they were going for though

And I love that they brought back the name “World Heavyweight Championship” and didn’t go with something like the “WWE Galactical Championship”.
I'm sure we will all get used to it just like the Red Universal Title. It could have been way worse. You know WWE wants the first thing the eye to see is the logo so it's easily recognizable to any casual as to what company this title is for. It's smart marketing.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Would be better if it was not just little gold or the wcw TV title cast of big gold with a WWE logo.

Looks good for a WWE representation of what if they remade big gold tho.

It needs to be a bit bigger tho.

Other than that. It is an improvement cosmetically over every belt since the undisputed title Brock had on smackdown.

Art Barr

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Im imaging HHH and the belt guy having a dope ass design already done then Vince walking in and drawing a big ass W in the middle of it

mcmahon.gif

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I think it looks nice all things considered. WWE from here on out will ALWAYS have their logo prominent on any world title because that logo has to be immediately visible when their champs show up on mainstream tv shows or when they give titles away to Superbowl champs, etc. Those titles are as much outside marketing tools as anything else. The belt probably could do with more painted elements on the front plate itself because on first glance it's hard to make out the lion detailing. All in all, really good.

I'd give it a 7/10.

Last edited:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Aren't there already 2 belts? This is what they resort to instead of having Reigns drop one :dead:

And why is triple h shytting on their record breaking champion who is so unbeatable they had to make a new belt for everyone else to fight for :mjlol:

Goofy