How we liking the new World Heavyweight Championship?

How you liking it?

• It's nice

Votes: 51 45.9%
  • I'll get used to it

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Horrible, just bring back big gold

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If they don't have enough guys on the RAW side to put in a tournament, they were better off not introducing a new championship. Or they could have just had the draft after Night of Champions so whoever wins the title gets drafted to RAW.

This is about as stupid as having guys like Dolph Ziggler and A.J. Styles compete for the Universal Championship in 2016.
They could have just done a Fatal 4 Way at Night of Champions, or something like that, featuring some combo of Strowman, Cody, Gunther, KO, Sami, Kofi, Riddle, Rollins, and Nakamura for the Raw talent and included Lesnar from the free agents.

Instead they decided to go with the TK-like lazy trope of having a tournament that for some stupid fukking reason involves guys that aren't even on the Raw brand for a Raw exclusive title.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its still funny to me when you have dudes in here talking about “How do we know this is Vince” :mjlol:

Say what you will about HHH’s booking from SS to WM. But the shyt made sense. Since WM a lot of this shyt including the draft & title shyt has been straight up remedial :snoop:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Its still funny to me when you have dudes in here talking about “How do we know this is Vince” :mjlol:

Say what you will about HHH’s booking from SS to WM. But the shyt made sense. Since WM a lot of this shyt including the draft & title shyt has been straight up remedial :snoop:

No watch gang f'oh tha win.

Art Barr

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

ruckus-this-cant-be.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And that mess was hastily created due to short term thinking out of panic because of Roman having to miss a PPV with COVID
That whole shyt was stupid cause Brock dropped the belt and got it right back the next month.

Felt like that was moreso to get Heyman to turn on Brock for Roman which didn’t need that belt to do so

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I dig it but that W needs to be fully silver instead of black. I like the homage to the Big Gold belt, and the fact that it looks like an actual wrestling championship instead of a hokey prop brand.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
If they don't have enough guys on the RAW side to put in a tournament, they were better off not introducing a new championship. Or they could have just had the draft after Night of Champions so whoever wins the title gets drafted to RAW.

This is about as stupid as having guys like Dolph Ziggler and A.J. Styles compete for the Universal Championship in 2016.
I don't know man I was just trying to make sense out of the nonsensical. :hubie:

In the end it's not that big a deal.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I don't know man I was just trying to make sense out of the nonsensical. :hubie:

In the end it's not that big a deal.

No, it's okay. It's just that when this was announced, I was arguing with my friend over it. I was trying to sell him on the idea of having two world titles because he didn't think it made any sense.

I don't know what to tell him the next time we talk about this. :damn: :mjcry:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The funny thing is.

If this is the right clip.

The awa big belt was the pre-cursor to big gold.

Awa = best cosmetics on a scrap all time for the old promotions

Art Barr

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why have it across brands when they said that Roman would be drafted to whatever brand with his title and this title was for the other brand :dahell:

Can’t wait for Roman to unify them :dead:
Yep this is now the only storyline I care about. Thanos assembling the last stone on the gauntlet. This stupid company:russ:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
More than likely IF a SD talent wins they would be part of Raw. They probably wanted as many people as possible and Raw alone didn't have enough World Title calibur talent to have 12 men involved. That's all I can guess out of what they told us :manny:

Wrestling fans being wrestling fans.

This gives them TWO opportunities per week to build the hype for the title up, instead of 1.

Night of Champions is in THREE weeks. They're not booking a Smackdown star to win even if a Smackdown star fights at NoC for the title.