How we liking the new World Heavyweight Championship?

How you liking it?

• It's nice

Votes: 51 45.9%
  • I'll get used to it

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Horrible, just bring back big gold

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Maybe to show it off to heyman in a way of implying "see what your bytch ass tribal chief had to make me do?" But it came off kinda awkward lol
Really came off like Roman will have that belt by Christmas.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I haven’t been following since the initial reveal. So what happens to Roman as the undisputed universal wwe champion? Will he keep the two belts or do they combine the universal lineage with the wwe title?

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I haven’t been following since the initial reveal. So what happens to Roman as the undisputed universal wwe champion? Will he keep the two belts or do they combine the universal lineage with the wwe title?
No details yet other than he is still Undisputed WWE Universal Champion and those titles are exclusive to SD.

They have not officially said they are unifying the titles but that is likely the plan. Gotta let it play out before people get on rants about being 3 world titles.

My guess is they want to wait until after Backlash to say anything and have something happen at Night of Champions where Roman hits 1000 days as Universal Champion and they crown the new World Heavyweight Champion.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
That should have been the title Cody should be rocking if he would have beaten Roman.

That belt looks more prestigious compared to the other 2 titles..
Rumor is if they unify Roman's titles they could have a new singular title for him as well. Again rumor and not official.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Rumor is if they unify Roman's titles they could have a new singular title for him as well. Again rumor and not official.
If that’s the case…what’s that mean for the WWE title linage? Cause that’s the historical one that has evolved over the years..

My God Vinny Mac made a whole mess giving both them belts to Roman..smh

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
If that’s the case…what’s that mean for the WWE title linage? Cause that’s the historical one that has evolved over the years..

My guess is it continues on and they retire the Universal title. They just accept the 1000 day reign as Roman's great accolade and let the WWE title absorb the Universal title.

No way they stop the WWE Title lineage with a title created in 2016.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

Like @CBoz said, I think what they'll do is retire the Universal Championship, present Roman a new championship belt, and that new belt will carry on the lineage of the WWE Championship. They'll fuse his reigns together so he'll have about 1,500 days as WWE Champion.

I didn't see the point in Roman winning both belts, but not defending them separately. It's not like when Becky Lynch won both women's belts and they kept them separate. It would have given WWE the opportunity to have Roman drop the WWE Championship whenever he needed to (Drew at Clash of the Castle, Cody at WrestleMania).

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Thats how you put your company name/logo on a belt and it still come out beautiful :wow:

People forget the tna title designs were all fye after they copied the iwgp title. That I was hurt they phased out for their copy of big impact gold. Yet big impact gold was Supa fye. That it still makes other titles other than the one it phased out and the iwgp title look second rate. As far as modern title designs done in the 2000's.

It is still the best reworking of big gold to date easy rho.

Art Barr

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
People forget the tna title designs were all fye after they copied the iwgp title. That I was hurt they phased out for their copy of big impact gold. Yet big impact gold was Supa fye. That it still makes other titles other than the one it phased out and the iwgp title look second rate. As far as modern title designs done in the 2000's.

It is still the best reworking of big gold to date easy rho.

Art Barr

The top two? Yeah them shyts is beautiful along with that legends title :wow: P

yo03ms1o8em31.jpg