How we liking the new World Heavyweight Championship?

How you liking it?

• It's nice

Votes: 51 45.9%
  • I'll get used to it

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Horrible, just bring back big gold

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Gunther is one glaring omission. But it's a good list of stars.
I mean if you put him in it he either has to win it all or you have him lose which I don't think they want right now. In due time. I hope they let him break the IC title record first before he moves on the WHC title scene.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I mean if you put him in it he either has to win it all or you have him lose which I don't think they want right now. In due time. I hope they let him break the IC title record first before he moves on the WHC title scene.
They’re doing triple threat matches. He could lose without being pinned to stay protected.

Its probably just cause he’s on his honeymoon

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Kayfabe wise it makes no sense. One midcard belt holder is in there but the other isn't. That's my point. Other than that, it's a good list.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Kayfabe wise it makes no sense. One midcard belt holder is in there but the other isn't. That's my point. Other than that, it's a good list.
Theory is the expendable one out of the two. Better that he is in it than Gunther. I get it but Kayfabe doesn't always have to matter. And if Gunther is figured into a WHC title run down the line I'd think you'd want him away from it early on.
:manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Theory is the expendable one out of the two. Better that he is in it than Gunther. I get it but Kayfabe doesn't always have to matter. And if Gunther is figured into a WHC title run down the line I'd think you'd want him away from it early on.
:manny:
Oh? :mjpls:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I dig it but that W needs to be fully silver instead of black. I like the homage to the Big Gold belt, and the fact that it looks like an actual wrestling championship instead of a hokey prop brand.

Yea I was wondering what about the "W" is making it look out of place...They need to make the actual "W" diamond encrusted and fill out the back in gold

The sideplates look much better the the main one

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Seth or lashley. Cody Gon lose his match via Brock I reckon..aj is great but highly doubt it