How we liking the new World Heavyweight Championship?

How you liking it?

• It's nice

Votes: 51 45.9%
  • I'll get used to it

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Horrible, just bring back big gold

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The top two? Yeah them shyts is beautiful along with that legends title :wow: P

yo03ms1o8em31.jpg

Best belts for a company in history of wrasslin easy.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I hope this isn't the case...but it is actually either messed up or a sign of how much the company realizes they need to do SOMETHING because they have their biggest babyface since Cena and they wrote themselves into a corner. It's insane looking back at the end of Cody's run in AEW to see how over he is in WWE. I don't know what more the guy can do to try to get a world title at this point.

WWE gon learn just like roh did.
Cody is not world champ material.

Art Barr

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I…I dont understand
More than likely IF a SD talent wins they would be part of Raw. They probably wanted as many people as possible and Raw alone didn't have enough World Title calibur talent to have 12 men involved. That's all I can guess out of what they told us :manny:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
What is the most likely final ?
Seth Rollins is probably advancing on the RAW side.
SmackDown side is more opened : AJ Styles, Bobby Lashley, Sheamus or even Solo Sikoa as a storytelling device for the bloodline.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
More than likely IF a SD talent wins they would be part of Raw. They probably wanted as many people as possible and Raw alone didn't have enough World Title calibur talent to have 12 men involved. That's all I can guess out of what they told us :manny:

If they don't have enough guys on the RAW side to put in a tournament, they were better off not introducing a new championship. Or they could have just had the draft after Night of Champions so whoever wins the title gets drafted to RAW.

This is about as stupid as having guys like Dolph Ziggler and A.J. Styles compete for the Universal Championship in 2016.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This shyt so convoluted and overbooked :dead:

• On Monday's Raw, there will be two Triple Threat matches, with the winners facing each other later in the night. The winner will represent the Raw brand.
  • On next week's SmackDown, there will be two more Triple Threat matches, with the winners facing each other later in the night. The winner will represent the SmackDown.

Maybe they should’ve just handed that mofo to whoever since Vince too stupid to do it right :mjlol:

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
What is the most likely final ?
Seth Rollins is probably advancing on the RAW side.
SmackDown side is more opened : AJ Styles, Bobby Lashley, Sheamus or even Solo Sikoa as a storytelling device for the bloodline.

At this point it's gotta be raw vs smackdown

So maybe Seth vs styles solo sikoa