How we liking the new World Heavyweight Championship?

How you liking it?

• It's nice

Votes: 51 45.9%
  • I'll get used to it

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Horrible, just bring back big gold

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The results say most people like the new belt (50%) or that they will get used to it (31%). Only 19% don’t like it which of course happens to be the loudest of the bunch. :mjlol:
I voted it was nice........But that's in comparison to the ugly ass belts Roman currently has :russ:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Thinking more about it. Maybe Brock should be first champ and then finally give Drew his moment at MITB this year since he never got it at Mania or Clash.
That’s even worst :russ: anybody who has this title looks like a bum. Three main event belts is dumb as hell.

Silkk

Daps
That’s even worst :russ: anybody who has this title looks like a bum. Three main event belts is dumb as hell.
Lets be honest, Brock NEVER looks like a bum.

No matter who he loses to or how bad it is. He’s like the one guy losses don’t hurt at all. Look no further than the Goldberg & Seth squashes.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Lets be honest, Brock NEVER looks like a bum.

No matter who he loses to or how bad it is. He’s like the one guy losses don’t hurt at all. Look no further than the Goldberg & Seth squashes.
I think they should throw it on someone young to be honest. Cause at least they can build the title up and say they haven’t lost to Roman.

Silkk

Daps
I think they should throw it on someone young to be honest. Cause at least they can build the title up and say they haven’t lost to Roman.
Oh dont worry, Theory getting that MITB again and cashing in before the year is up :mjlol:

But also, It's a brand new title. A new wrestler can't break a brand new title. It's either one or the other.

An established wrestler breaks a new title in to give it credibility (HHH/World Title-Kurt Angle/TNA Title) or you put the belt on someone to try and make them into a legit main eventer (Jinder, Swagger, Khali :scust:, etc.)

I can find better examples on the second part, They just jumped into my head first :russ:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This looks like they needed a reason to sell new toy belts. The reasoning behind it's creation and the belt design is horrid. Looks like they threw a sticker on a bad replica of big gold. This is the new Universal title. Should've just kept wcw alive. This whole brand split/draft shyt still stems from trying to do the invasion right.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Oh dont worry, Theory getting that MITB again and cashing in before the year is up :mjlol:

But also, It's a brand new title. A new wrestler can't break a brand new title. It's either one or the other.

An established wrestler breaks a new title in to give it credibility (HHH/World Title-Kurt Angle/TNA Title) or you put the belt on someone to try and make them into a legit main eventer (Jinder, Swagger, Khali :scust:, etc.)

I can find better examples on the second part, They just jumped into my head first :russ:
Nah I feel you like Y2J in aew because he was the most known name. I wouldn’t mind theory getting the belt first though that could work.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Well we know this gone be the belt Cody get since he just got drafted to the brand that has it

Mob H

All Star
Daps
I just thought of something. I've been seeing complaints that it "looks like a UFC belt", and with the merger, that's probably what they're going for. Now I wouldn't be surprised if all of their belts eventually get redesigned to look similar to UFC's.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
So they did this so Roman can hit 1000 days which is dumb but fine. The problem is he would only hit 1000 days with the UNIVERSAL championship not the one with the Bruno legacy so why is he still holding both? And why is everyone acting like he is close to any record with the belt with the lineage if he isnt? I really dont understand this