How to Survive GTA Online

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
auto aim is dumb as fukk online, lets just all take cover behind an object and wait for people to run out into the open :beli:

Can you disable it like you did in GTA4 if you're the host of the match?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
don't ever walk in them middle of the street for a long amount of time....hell dont walk period for a long time. Dudes are just waiting to run you over.

The First Thing I Say To Myself When I See A Slow Moving Dot Is " Is He On Foot?" :smugfavre:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:ohhh:
1. plant sticky in front of LS customs
2. Hide
3. :troll:
Cutty-laugh.gif

:salute:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I Was Driving Along And Noticed A Dude Went Into Ammunation To Load Up, I Waited Outside For Him In The Cut, Guess He Wasn't Paying Attention To The Map, I Lit His Ass Up Soon As He Walked Out The Door :laugh:
How about 3 nikkas in the SUV waiting for nikka to come out, "get in the car or get lit up :birdman:". take his ass to the hills and do some rounds of MMA on him :russ:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ive got my cap peeled alot of times but i always have my money afterwards. Is this because i spawn quickly by tapping the button, so they cant get my cash friends?

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Some dude killed me while i was on my phone, killed him back, then he put a $1000 hit on me.
auto aim is dumb as fukk online, lets just all take cover behind an object and wait for people to run out into the open :beli:
Yeah this shyt is one of the things that dont make me wanna play online anymore.