How to Survive GTA Online

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
question if you do get a bounty on your head, wouldn't turning the game off then turning it back on remove it, or joining another session?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Some dude killed me while i was on my phone, killed him back, then he put a $1000 hit on me.

Yeah this shyt is one of the things that dont make me wanna play online anymore.
Some guy came literally flying over a hill with an SMG and took me out instantly. I understand what happened now because i thought * no ones aim is this good*.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
so what happened? cause no one's aim is that good.
Auto aim im assuming. Aiming at my head in mid air with a uzi and all of them tapping me. It just made no sense. He couldnt even see me when he flew over the hill but somehow is able to aim down on me and crush me Literally half a second after id'ing me.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and online i've already been the victim of lag glitchers. intentionally lagging their game out so they move feet at a time like a blair witch ghost. i was lighting dude up with nothing but headshots. he got mad started cheating and made it so i could never shoot him back he would disappear reappear over and over again coming towards me. nothing i could do. then blam. i'm gone. i saw another fool doing the same thing as well. yall clowns with this cheatin. yall will do anything for a win. literally anything. lol

TH29

Rookie
Daps
auto aim is dumb as fukk online, lets just all take cover behind an object and wait for people to run out into the open :beli:

Can you disable it like you did in GTA4 if you're the host of the match?

Whatever you have your aim set to in single player is what it will be when you go online. The game will match you up with others in free roam who have the same setting as you. So if you want free aim make sure to set your aim to free aim in single player before going online. If some one invites you to their session and there targeting setting is different from yours, you will get a message stating that your targeting will be changed to match theirs. If I am playing by myself I make sure I have it set to free aim. At least then if I get caught slipping the person who killed me will have to use some skill instead of just locking on and killing me.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Whatever you have your aim set to in single player is what it will be when you go online. The game will match you up with others in free roam who have the same setting as you. So if you want free aim make sure to set your aim to free aim in single player before going online. If some one invites you to their session and there targeting setting is different from yours, you will get a message stating that your targeting will be changed to match theirs. If I am playing by myself I make sure I have it set to free aim. At least then if I get caught slipping the person who killed me will have to use some skill instead of just locking on and killing me.
thank you breh that is :blessed: