How to Survive GTA Online

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're one of those people who are always like "OMG Y R U JUST GOING AROUND KILLIN PPL U FKN LOSERRRR" then ur a p*ssy and u suck at this game

i dont complain about it but i don't like it. doing missions or driving somewhere only to get harassed by some fukkboys. type of nikkas that leave the game when u start killing em back or putting bounties on them.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
So they have a mode where you can be a cop in a full lobby.
That shyt would be dope.
Just imagine if they upped it to 32 people and you got a squad of 6 cops to respond to shyt
That would be dope​

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
lol yall nikkas aint even high enough to talk about survival, i find some nikkas chasing me i call up merryweather and hit em with a airstrike + mercenaries = game over.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Do the jobs and put the money in the bank through the phone.

I was playing the other day and two mice in my lobby were publicily talking about storing money at the atm and were looking for one, these nikkas didn't know that you could store it by phone :ahh:., tracked, intercepted and :bustback:, they never saw me coming
RKLOL3_zpsdf912754.png
, I then :eat: that 25k :win:.

You either die a noob, or live long enough to see yourself become a Wolf.

tumblr_ma7neo2o5q1rgnj9ho1_500.gif

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol @ these pussies. I cant believe this is even a fukking mode, dumbass rockstar.

:laff: these nikkas shook out here

somebody put 10k on some nikka head and i drove all the way to the fukking desert and found this nikka hiding in his car garage

buzzed the doorbell and txted that p*ssy ass nikka and told em come outside and play :shaq: he hid in there bout 10 mins. i left and said fukk it

i was hurting money wise too

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: these nikkas shook out here

somebody put 10k on some nikka head and i drove all the way to the fukking desert and found this nikka hiding in his car garage

buzzed the doorbell and txted that p*ssy ass nikka and told em come outside and play :shaq: he hid in there bout 10 mins. i left and said fukk it

i was hurting money wise too
i got that 233k apartment, a dude was using it as a safe house til his bounty was lifted -- you could see nikkas lining up outside my window going to war with eachother. shyt even started playing on the tv :russ: rockstar a fool for this shyt

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Was Driving Along And Noticed A Dude Went Into Ammunation To Load Up, I Waited Outside For Him In The Cut, Guess He Wasn't Paying Attention To The Map, I Lit His Ass Up Soon As He Walked Out The Door :laugh: