How to Survive GTA Online

Daps
Reppin
NYC
All this information on how to survive other players but nothing on how to beat 'The True Death' aka character deletion.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i see white dots near me, im pulling out my pump shotty with the quickness...dont trust anybody :pacspit:

I Never Shoot At Coli Dudes If I See Them In The Streets, As Long As I Recognize They're On The Team

Hope The Rest Of You Muhfukkas Honor The Code Too :ufdup:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Never Shoot At Coli Dudes If I See Them In The Streets, As Long As I Recognize They're On The Team

theres no way to have different colored dots on the screen? a crew should have different colored dots to identify with each other

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
we need to assemble a Knickstape Squad my dude :myman:

I Know What Dudes Would Be The 1st To Get Gunned Up And Clapped Quick :shaq:

2841650_81.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I Was Driving Along And Noticed A Dude Went Into Ammunation To Load Up, I Waited Outside For Him In The Cut, Guess He Wasn't Paying Attention To The Map, I Lit His Ass Up Soon As He Walked Out The Door :laugh:
How much money you get. Most ive ever recieved is 700 dollars

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How much money you get. Most ive ever recieved is 700 dollars

I Honestly Dont Remember, But I've Yet To Pick Up Any Substantial Amount Of Money From Killing Someone

I Remember I Had 5Gs On Me And I Got A Notification Basically Saying "You Better Put Ya Money In The Bank Cuz You Can Get GOT For That 5G's" lol So I Guess If Someone Is Holding You Can Get Em For Alot

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I Was Driving Along And Noticed A Dude Went Into Ammunation To Load Up, I Waited Outside For Him In The Cut, Guess He Wasn't Paying Attention To The Map, I Lit His Ass Up Soon As He Walked Out The Door :laugh:

I did that to a nikka with a bounty ... walked in because I shot into the store from outside ... and then some nikka in the gun range clapped me up.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Witnessed some white kid get clapped up and robbed last night coming out of the discount store. I laid in the cut in the whip across the street and observed on some
larry.gif

They were screaming at dude to break bread. :deadrose: Homie tried to turn the passive mode on but he was outnumbered 4 to 1 and was too slow getting to the option. He was heated as hell in that mic. :laff:
:laff: :laff:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
yesterday i had nikkas camped outside my condo for a 1 rack (A rack :stopitslime:) so i figured i'd goto schleep for a lil bit, but then i got bored.....

i thought i could make a speedy getaway in the elegy but as soon as i came out the garage a nikka got gunned up and clapped quick!!! :damn: for 1000$ mayne!!! nikkas is thirsty in these screets!

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

A One on One Deathmatch should be set up if theres a Coli breh on Coli breh Shooting,Loser gets Banned for a Day:ufdup:.....Repeat Offenders get thrown out The Coli Car:ufdup::ufdup:

As for Passive Mode,its ok if ur Away from the Game for A minute,but if ur runnin round wit it on:sitdown: