How to Survive GTA Online

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I Was Coming Out Of LS Customs And Noticed This White Blimp Coming At Me Fast, Soon As I Roll Out The Lot This Dude SMASHED Into My Freshly Painted, Fresh Repaired Whip, Gets Out His Car And Shoots My Ass :damn:

I Put A Track On Him And Noticed He Would Go Around The Map And Wait Outside Different Custom Spots Around The City Doing The Same shyt To Other Heads

I Tracked His Ass Down, Caught Em Slippin' And Ran Over Him With My Car

Watch Them Goons Out There
I dont even got the game and this shyt has me :lupe:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:bryan: I've got to get some coli brehs to run with. Bunch of goons diddy bopped up to me awhile ago like
3UtYV.gif
and made light work of my ass. :snoop:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bryan: I've got to get some coli brehs to run with. Bunch of goons diddy bopped up to me awhile ago like
3UtYV.gif
and made light work of my ass. :snoop:

my dude is coli gittty gang gang 4 life. but does my dirt by my lonely too
i've been ambushed twice, never again. now i'm the one doing to sneak attacks. i rolled up on a whole click. walked up on the sneak behind the bushes. dudes were in their cars. head shot one, shot up the other dudes car before he could kick off the parking brake.

i hopped in one of those dudes whips. next thing i know i got a $10,000 bounty on my head. i stayed alive for a a good 30 mins until someone got me coming out of a mission and just lit me up on the shady. as i was depositing my doe via i-fruit phone. ay i got that money deposited though. yall aint robbing me for nothing but pennies. :lolbron:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Dots On The Map Are Good To Know When Someone Tryna Get At You But Bad When You Wanna Sneak Up On Someone lol

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
oh shyt at level 21 you get the sniper rifle...:noah:

Played with 2 friends last night and we just all took turns baiting people to chase 1 guy while the other 2

Team_Fortress_2_Sniper_GIF_by_cover.gif

Made about 3 G's...:youngsabo:

Until we got kicked out :shaq2:

Was back at it again later though for another 2 G's:birdman:

Be careful who you chase breh...:ufdup:

Think I might hop on in a bit and scope out LS Customs aka fukkery central...

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
once ya get Martin he has a mission called "mixed with coke" 6 players 18k around 2800-3000 xp every play

and you can complete it within less then a minute if everyone focuses on a different cement truck.

martin will also contact you with the same mission if you go back into free mode.

shyts butter

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Since I haven't bought an apartment yet and had a Bounty on my head.:whoo: What I do is hop in the helicopter to get from place to place. There's only a few jets that might be able to get to you at the height that the helicopters can go, but at the same time they'll have a hard to hitting you unless it's the fighter jet....then you're pretty cooked. But I'll ascend for a few minutes and go as high as I can and start flying as if I'm following the roads and have people think I'm still on the streets. They can't tell you're in the sky for a good minute. I had dudes following me around for a full GTA day killing themselves off, and at the end I got to keep the money off the Bounty.:pachaha: I hit the START button and changed sessions on them so they wouldn't come at me on the streets, because I know they were :umad: and on some:ufdup:.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Online should be free aim, it's way too easy to kill you nikkas...and vice versa...smh

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
i got that money deposited though. yall aint robbing me for nothing but pennies. :lolbron:

:laugh: R* took an already violent game and made it even more so with the implementation of currency being able to be stolen. GTA online has always been about kill or be killed, but this year it's literally a war zone. Folks are devising tactics, flanking people and literally plotting on a come up. So easy to be food this year. :dead:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
you ain't eva lied about that missions with strangers thing. finished a mission with strangers... everyone votes for free rome... we all spawn together. I suddenly realize I'm looking at 3 perfect strangers pockets on pregnant looking type vulnerable. I just had to clap em up and run their pockets. :shaq:

I did feel a little bad after but nikkas get shot everyday....

:lolbron:

Perfectly worded.

:russ: