How to Survive GTA Online

Foxy

Wow
Daps
I remember robbing a liquor store and this random nikka ran up in the store then gunned me and the cashier down :stopitslime:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Witnessed some white kid get clapped up and robbed last night coming out of the discount store. I laid in the cut in the whip across the street and observed on some
larry.gif

They were screaming at dude to break bread. :deadrose: Homie tried to turn the passive mode on but he was outnumbered 4 to 1 and was too slow getting to the option. He was heated as hell in that mic. :laff:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
man with all those spawn killers passive mode is needed feel like I can counter troll after somone rolls up on me and tries to shoot me. One time I straight dove into a sewer to escape someone then activated it before he found me straight up walked off when he found me. I didnt have any ammo from the previous time he killed me brehs. Got my crew and killed him over and over after that

35k9atk.gif

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
everytime i tried to play a mission i would stay getting disconnected from the server. I even lost my rank and had to recreate the character again. It's almost like trial and error with these servers. SMH. I hate i had to keep doing that initial race and can't skip lamar and all his talking.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I remember robbing a liquor store and this random nikka ran up in the store then gunned me and the cashier down :stopitslime:
Same shyt happened to me. At first I thought 5-0 just showed up real quick but then I noticed that other dot. nikka waited till the cashier tossed the money out

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
what's the point of passive mode if you can still get killed.

because people have to go through extra shyt to kill you. Either they have to waste money putting a bounty on your head, or catch you slipping in a vehicle. It actually works mostly for the times you really don't want to be bothered because the majority of people ain't gonna do all that unless they really trying to get you.

I only use it really when I'm putting money in the bank or traveling to a location and don't wanna get touched on the way. if someone rolls up on me when I'm in a car I just get out and give them the :beli: till they keep it moving

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because people have to go through extra shyt to kill you. Either they have to waste money putting a bounty on your head, or catch you slipping in a vehicle. It actually works mostly for the times you really don't want to be bothered because the majority of people ain't gonna do all that unless they really trying to get you.

I only use it really when I'm putting money in the bank or traveling to a location and don't wanna get touched on the way. if someone rolls up on me when I'm in a car I just get out and give them the :beli: till they keep it moving

but if you get out the car then they can just run you over :beli: