How to Survive GTA Online

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
but if you get out the car then they can just run you over :beli:

There's ways to not get ran over, mostly by not standing in the middle of the street. But if someones trying to run me over in passive mode, which has happened, I usually deactivate it with enough time to dodge their first pass, then introduce them to the shotty. One hitter quitter, then I jack their cheese and leave a sticky bomb on their whip

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
I put passive mode on because I'm just trying to grind the damn achievements. GTA online to me is straight ass. I wish it was as simple as GTA 4. WHy the fukk do I have to go to that voting screen shyt when all I want to do is either play a different mode or the same shyt with other random people :damn:

Why the fukk do they have bad sport and good sport labels? :what:

The shyt I loved about GTA 4 is once I reached rank 10, it was nothing but team killing and ruining games for people but on this shyt you can't do that w/o getting labeled :why:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol at LS Customs...yeah that is a known gank spot I try to stay from around there...

I came out from it the other day...soon as the door raised up it was two cars parked right in front with 4 cats standing beside them like :shaq::myman:

Gave them the :birdman::shaq2:...

Got em :smugdraper: but my whip got shot to shyt...:rudy:
the way y'all be explaining these moments be having me rolling :laugh:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I put passive mode on because I'm just trying to grind the damn achievements. GTA online to me is straight ass. I wish it was as simple as GTA 4. WHy the fukk do I have to go to that voting screen shyt when all I want to do is either play a different mode or the same shyt with other random people :damn:

The shyt I loved about GTA 4 is once I reached rank 10, it was nothing but team killing and ruining games for people but on this shyt you can't do that w/o getting labeled :why:
lol huh? isn't that the point of the voting screen??

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
But it takes too long :camby:

In gta 4 you could join a new game mode in less than 5 seconds.
this is true and the reason it does is because almost everyone has to vote one way or another in order for the next screen to appear, so if not everyone votes we gotta wait for that timer. they should change that.....

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
GTA made deathmatch so wack. Why can't I play a regular ass quick team deathmatch with respawms. I gotta jump through holes with this bullshyt.

Races and missions I'm cool with but deathmatch :wow:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
don't ever walk in them middle of the street for a long amount of time....hell dont walk period for a long time. Dudes are just waiting to run you over.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

In the streets thats what happens, friend. Welcome to the demonic realm.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
what's the point of passive mode if you can still get killed.

So hoe-ass nikkaz can't kill you, then go into passive mode to avoid the payback. They should let the killer's last victim be able to kill 'em regardless(in any fashion), while other PM cats can only die by getting run over.