How to go to the movies by yourself

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Me too I go alone all the time. But how do you cope with the embarrassment of going in getting your popcorn and drink for 1, and also getting your tickets ripped and the worker asks, just you? Then you have to walk out alone quickly so no one sees you just saw a movie alone?
Understand this....

Nobody is paying attention to you.

Nobody will ever ask you if ur by urself at the movie theater. Nobody.

Unless ur a fine ass chick in a theater if thirsty dudes, nobody is paying attention to you.

I go alone everytime, and got over it long ago once I realized no one cares

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
"People aren't paying attention whether or not you enter or leave a theater alone." Not saying no one gives a fukk about you. Would you say that your momma?

Stfu you fukking faggett. Scared to go the movies alone like a little b!tch:mjlol: you’re worthless and pathetic:pacspit:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
There's no reason for you to be so mean to me. What have I done to you?

You in my hood groveling like a little b!tch for sympathy over little b!tch n!gga style problems anymore questions fukk face?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I've never gone to an actual restaurant alone. Some day I'd like to walk into a steak house and enjoy a meal by myself though. :pachaha:

Been doing that. Y’all must not travel much. Or work. Grown ups who travel alone and/or have longer than 30 min for lunch eat in restaurants by themselves all the time.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:Going to the movies by yourself is like one of the most exhilarating experiences that you could ever experience.

Just sitting in your lonesome and watching the flick without worrying about a significant other hovering over your space, kids driving you crazy, or friends ruining the movie. I remember seeing Wonder Woman last year looking like this:

UPWuTaJ.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to the movies alone several times this year. I seen Infinity War all three times alone as well as Black Panther a few times alone. I didn't care I was alone.... but then when I walked into the theater and stood in line, I heard a few murmurs.. I looked over my shoulder and a cute Indian chick pointed at me and giggled something to her man. I look straight ahead and a crowd of teenage white kids looked at me with disgust. I promptly grabbed my ticket and walked to the theater and EVERYONE in the movies was in pairs or groups and they all were dead silent. I got to the theater room and the ticket guy asked me if I'm alone. I said yes and he said.. "really? :skip: ........

:deadrose:"

He didn't even give me the ticket back. He just kept laughing. I walked into the theater quickly to save myself from further embarrassment and quickly blended into the crowd. Someone noticed this and said "Yo that nikka alone wtf? LOL look at this lonely ass nikka ole lemme go take a walk on the wild side ass nikka" and the theater ERUPTED with :dead: ::laff:. I just put my hood over my head and watched the movie. At the end of the movie I got a refund for my experience and the guy at the counter said breh don't ever do that again wtf is wrong with you? Now I will never go back alone. Don't go alone breh you life will be ruined.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I went to the movies alone several times this year. I seen Infinity War all three times alone as well as Black Panther a few times alone. I didn't care I was alone.... but then when I walked into the theater and stood in line, I heard a few murmurs.. I looked over my shoulder and a cute Indian chick pointed at me and giggled something to her man. I look straight ahead and a crowd of teenage white kids looked at me with disgust. I promptly grabbed my ticket and walked to the theater and EVERYONE in the movies was in pairs or groups and they all were dead silent. I got to the theater room and the ticket guy asked me if I'm alone. I said yes and he said.. "really? :skip: ........

:deadrose:"

He didn't even give me the ticket back. He just kept laughing. I walked into the theater quickly to save myself from further embarrassment and quickly blended into the crowd. Someone noticed this and said "Yo that nikka alone wtf? LOL look at this lonely ass nikka ole lemme go take a walk on the wild side ass nikka" and the theater ERUPTED with :dead: ::laff:. I just put my hood over my head and watched the movie. At the end of the movie I got a refund for my experience and the guy at the counter said breh don't ever do that again wtf is wrong with you? Now I will never go back alone. Don't go alone breh you life will be ruined.
A guy who works for minimum wage laughed at you because you said you were alone? Gtfoh.

Y'all dudes tell the biggest duck tales. :dead: