How to go to the movies by yourself

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You goal in life is to go to the clubs and movies every week multiple times a week alone.

Thank me later.

Can't find that lady and get laid at the club or movie going with a group.

fukk the group.
Be your own man.

Art Barr

On a whim, art Barr saw high fidelity alone. it was one of the best movie experiences, I ever had.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Caught a matinee once by myself a few years ago while I was traveling OT and it was the most relaxing shyt ever.

Nothing was awkward about it. nobody gave a fukk (and I didn't give a fukk if they gave a fukk :ld:). I just got my drink, got my lil snacks and enjoyed my movie without a care in the world. I see why people do it. I honestly need to do it more.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
If you scared that people care about these things enough to judge you (fyi, they don't), just go early in the day. I've been to the theatre in the morning while most people are at work and it's a bunch of people sitting solo

Daps
Since I broke up with my ex girlfriend a few months ago almost all my movie experiences are alone. I sometimes prefer it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I went to the movies alone several times this year. I seen Infinity War all three times alone as well as Black Panther a few times alone. I didn't care I was alone.... but then when I walked into the theater and stood in line, I heard a few murmurs.. I looked over my shoulder and a cute Indian chick pointed at me and giggled something to her man. I look straight ahead and a crowd of teenage white kids looked at me with disgust. I promptly grabbed my ticket and walked to the theater and EVERYONE in the movies was in pairs or groups and they all were dead silent. I got to the theater room and the ticket guy asked me if I'm alone. I said yes and he said.. "really? :skip: ........

:deadrose:"

He didn't even give me the ticket back. He just kept laughing. I walked into the theater quickly to save myself from further embarrassment and quickly blended into the crowd. Someone noticed this and said "Yo that nikka alone wtf? LOL look at this lonely ass nikka ole lemme go take a walk on the wild side ass nikka" and the theater ERUPTED with :dead: ::laff:. I just put my hood over my head and watched the movie. At the end of the movie I got a refund for my experience and the guy at the counter said breh don't ever do that again wtf is wrong with you? Now I will never go back alone. Don't go alone breh you life will be ruined.
:mjlol:

Good :troll:ing though :russ:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Why is a movie ok to go to dolo, but not a restaurant?
This....i mean it can feel awkward if yiu at a table but thats why most restaurants have bars :manny:

I go by myself to each all the time...

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
I went to the movies alone several times this year. I seen Infinity War all three times alone as well as Black Panther a few times alone. I didn't care I was alone.... but then when I walked into the theater and stood in line, I heard a few murmurs.. I looked over my shoulder and a cute Indian chick pointed at me and giggled something to her man. I look straight ahead and a crowd of teenage white kids looked at me with disgust. I promptly grabbed my ticket and walked to the theater and EVERYONE in the movies was in pairs or groups and they all were dead silent. I got to the theater room and the ticket guy asked me if I'm alone. I said yes and he said.. "really? :skip: ........

:deadrose:"

He didn't even give me the ticket back. He just kept laughing. I walked into the theater quickly to save myself from further embarrassment and quickly blended into the crowd. Someone noticed this and said "Yo that nikka alone wtf? LOL look at this lonely ass nikka ole lemme go take a walk on the wild side ass nikka" and the theater ERUPTED with :dead: ::laff:. I just put my hood over my head and watched the movie. At the end of the movie I got a refund for my experience and the guy at the counter said breh don't ever do that again wtf is wrong with you? Now I will never go back alone. Don't go alone breh you life will be ruined.
:dead::heh:

AntLive1981

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia,Pa
I used to go to the movies by myself all the time when I was young, I never had a problem with it. I had friends, but sometimes it was shyt that I had to see and would go straight after school to see it. Even as an adult, if my Wife don’t wanna see a particular movie I’ll just get up a go by myself! Not weird at all!

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I got a girl & still go to the movies alone unless it’s some shyt she really wants to see. Sometimes that alone time is necessary :yeshrug:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I don't go to casual restaurants alone just because it gets boring waiting on your food, unless I am doing takeout. Fast food though? Yeah I'll definitely do that solo without hesitation.
When I'm at restaurants dolo I usually eat at the bar. Lot of times I'll end up striking a convo with somebody next to me or the bartender if their cool. Meet some pretty cool people that way and always get hooked up on the drinks too.