Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Wear can I get Shea mosturizer

I usually just put coconut oil in my hair and exfoliate everyday

Ima pick up some jojoba oil and some castor oil soon

What do you wash your hair with & what do you put in it on the daily?

Dog, his hair look dry as chips. I never knew so many nikkas dont wash their hair or use anything on a daily basis til yesterday. Both of my boys said they just use water to wash they hair and no kind of grease or anythign on the daily. Both them nikkas balding like a motherfukker

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
creme-of-nature-ultra-moisturizing-shampoo-32-130310020450.jpg

sweetjamila_DSCN7381.jpg

(1) Creme of Nature Shampoo

(2) Brother banks pomade (in the past Sweet Jamila)

You use pomade for your waves or to keep it mosturized

I never mossy urge my hair I just put coconut oil in it every few days

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
My nikkas if you got baldness in the family and you feel your heading that way theres only 1 huge thing u can do to stop that shyt and possibly reverse that shyt PROPECIA :blessed: I started receding on 1 side ov my hairline a few years back and am only in my late 20s :dame: since taking propecia and nizorol shampoo 3 x a week my hairline has gone back to what it used to be like wen i was a youngester:blessed::sas2:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My nikkas if you got baldness in the family and you feel your heading that way theres only 1 huge thing u can do to stop that shyt and possibly reverse that shyt PROPECIA :blessed: I started receding on 1 side ov my hairline a few years back and am only in my late 20s :dame: since taking propecia and nizorol shampoo 3 x a week my hairline has gone back to what it used to be like wen i was a youngester:blessed::sas2:
Does that shyt have any side effects? Like Limp dikk or something?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Too bad baldness comes from the mother's side :jbhmm:

My hairline ain't the best but it's better than quite a few...I've seen people I went to school with and they straight :flabbynsick: status in they just turned 30

The grey tho :mjcry:

I just knew i was fukked early on because my pops had the George Jefferson last i seen em:mjcry:

Then i got older and heard baldness comes from your mothers side and i was like :whew:.

A decade passes and one day i heard mama talking to my auntee about how her hair was getting thinner:mjcry:

To all my youngins,you never know how or when it can go,so just live life with your hair to the fullest...i can at least look back on pictures where I had the braids,had the shirley temples,had the s curl,had the waves strong enough to stop a nation,had the Dru Down finger waves....we had a good run yall:wow::

Dont waste the time you have getting low cuts and ceasars every couple weeks:mjcry:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

Yeah breh, think about it, you tossing and turning against an abrasive pillow case. shyt is basically rubbing your hairline edges away. I sleep on my left side and my shyt started thinning like meek. I gotta cop some silk pillow cases.

Nah you ain't lying breh. Coli definitely got me paranoid lol

22? :wow: I wo

Just ordered some Biotin. Already got castor oil, I'm gonna stay on top of applying that shyt now.

Just when i was out of denial that it was a wrap,they pulling me back in:banderas:

*Dust off half bottle of castor oil,and biotin pills,looks for box of minoxidil i ordered but was too afraid to use*

We back in the game yall:pachaha:

"You shoulda never doubted me,ima work til my laaast breath"

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just when i was out of denial that it was a wrap,they pulling me back in:banderas:

*Dust off half bottle of castor oil,and biotin pills,looks for box of minoxidil i ordered but was too afraid to use*

We back in the game yall:pachaha:

"You shoulda never doubted me,ima work til my laaast breath"

Lmaooooooooooooooo

Breh I be doin the same shyt, I see a hairline thread on here then it's time to get back on my shyt lmao

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmaooooooooooooooo

Breh I be doin the same shyt, I see a hairline thread on here then it's time to get back on my shyt lmao

Lol bu bu but last time i tried i swear i saw a slight improvement:lupe:

But then it all went away,i think i washed my hair a lil too hard:damn:

So this time ima stick to the routine,and i just wont wash my hair at all....if nothing works,at least maybe all the dirt will give an appearance of a 5 ocklock hairline:mjcry: