How them hairlines holding up brehs??

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Edges are thinning

My forehead looking bigger than I remember it being:francis:

Gonna start getting bi-weekly haircuts and weekly lineups.

When it starts growing its noticeable.

But it could be worse, i got a homie younger than me and his his way past:flabbynsick: status:russ:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mine just wasnt the same no more:to: holdin on to the last remnants of a regular hairline... I started to thin...THEN, I mistakingly discovered something that started to officially reverse it.. It's called rosemary essential oil.. I was using it by rubbing it all over my head (no homo :ufdup:) because it's known to give you brain clarity and relieve mental tension, improve memory and it actually does work, no gimmick. But then I noticed that the spot in the corner of my hairline that was thining started to produce hair again and lots of it!:krs:..I looked it up and found out that it's used for hair loss and it's completely natural. I have ti use ut regular though to see resulta. I would suggest getting hair loss formula too at abnat.com. and using both simultaneously. Believe me, this is whats saving me right now.Try it brehs. Local health food stores carry the essential oil, but you have to order the hair loss formula online which is all herbs . Thank me later:myman:

Edit: fap life definitely does cause thinning, balding , hair loss. FACTS. Do your research. What you mainly loose when you fap is zinc. Zinc plays a very very important part in brain function and reproductive function. Zinc is the main mineral needed by the body to produce testosterone. If your continuely loosing zinc, the body doesn't have what it needs to produce that manly horomone and thus allowing estrogen that all males and naturally have to take over the body causing weakness, fatigue, and even turning dudes gay from the over abundance of estrogen in the body. I know it sounds crazy and stupid but its true. I highly advice any male to take zinc on a regular basis if you fap or have sex often because the body does not produce it's own zinc!
:ohhh: Ima order some zinc too. Anything you can recommend to combat the pimples from biotin?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've asked like 5 girls recently how much they think about men's hairlines and they all looked at me like huh?
If it makes anyone here with a :flabbynsick: hairline feel better, these bytches out here don't seem to care :manny:

Full disclosure I have a full head of carpet thick hair, and that's the response I got from these hos

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sutxwfvds7eg03ltzv6j.jpg

rocking this with the temple fade right now, I can still cut if off and be spinning in no time :blessed:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Went to the barbershop after 6 weeks to get a cut, and i was going to get a couple parts in the top of my head but my barber didn't want to do it because he said it would make my thinning temples more noticeable. How can i fix my temples guys? I just turned 27.